Chapter 10

Amavii

When Rosie said there was going to be a lot of people here...she was not lying.

I've never seen a room full of people larger than this and I'm lowkey scared because I know it's all family.

Looking around the beautiful house, the room was filled with Rose gold decorations, illuminating the entire house. People were in the living room, chatting amongst themselves about god knows what and all the women look like they can afford my life.

I was becoming so nervous that I had to run to the bar to get a glass of water.

Rosie still was no where to be found because she hasn't finished getting ready. She's still in there deciding what to wear and to be honest, I don't blame her. There is to many people in here to not step your best.

The girls were scattered across the house, chatting up with family, talking with friends, and here I am just sitting at the bar. "At least I look good" I thought, chuckling to myself.

As I've said before, I'm not a dress wearing woman. So I went with a sexy suit to add a little flare to my look. It was a great combination with my natural hair. The black suit jacket buttoned at the navel, leaving me with a deep v line neck, exposing lots of cleavage. The matching pants were tight fitting so my curves were very noticeable. The overall look was completed with a gold necklace flowing between my breasts and gold studded earrings, a matching Cartier bracelet, as well as some sexy red bottoms.

To say I was feeling like a bad bitch was an understatement.

Sitting on my own at the bar had me thinking about Tommy. The way I felt about him, and they way he treated me with such care. I felt like I was becoming obsessed with someone who doesn't even feel the same.

And there's a high chance he doesn't feel the same. He's the head a huge drug ring and he gets bitches left and right, why would someone with such status want to step down from that heaven?  I have to keep reminding myself just in case I turn around and get myself her knowing better.

But there was something about him that made me also think otherwise. He just seems lonely and unheard but also guarded. Kinda cliche if you ask me. Big bad drug dealer is really soft in the inside and finds love and gives it up just for her...as if!

He would never do that and I have to accept that he's someone I shouldn't get too attached to.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sounds of trumpets going off. I look around the huge room and see men dressed in rose gold matching outfits, playing the trumpets at the top of the huge spiral steps.

A man soon steps between the men and pulls out a piece of paper. He quickly clears his throat and pulls at his tie to loosen it up a bit.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we hear by introduce to you the only and only...uh...bad ass bitch who's better than yours will ever be in a million years," he paused to see if this is actually what is written in complete shock.

I couldn't hold in my laugh cause I know it was Rosie's doing...aand because we wrote it out together, but I'd never imagine it would sound that funny.

"Rosario Eleonora Gutierrez!" Everyone began to scream and cheer as the men opened up the huge gold double doors. Rosie walks through the door and past them with ultimate confidence. She was wearing a beautiful rose gold spaghetti-strapped gown that looked to be made of Swarovski crystals and the dress blinged in the light as she descended the stairs.