Chapter 9

1nonlyamavii - Brown Skin Girl 🤎

435 ❤️ 78 💬

MCece- melaninnnnnn 😍🍫
Unknown- oooooh girl serve it!
Iamsophieg- yess sissssssssss 🤤🤤
Rosie_pbwa- okay bitch but who did your hair though 😏🥰?

Amavii

"Oh my god! Bitch, really!?" I giggled and nodded my head at my goregous friend through the laptop screen.

"Damn, papi got eyes for you girl!" I rolled my eyes and pushed up my clear framed glasses.

"CeCe, calm down! He was just being nice." She laughed, lifting her glueless wig to scratch under the hair. The action made me laugh quietly.

"Mmmm, Girl nobody just finna take somebody out on a date." I bit my lip. Did he like me? Nahh don't think to much into to it.

"Well it doesn't matter no way, what matters is that I get to see you and Justine!" I squealed like Rosie. She laughed them out of no where snatched off her wig in frustration. I laughed hard as she patted her braids while rolling her eyes.

"Girl my shit is itching!!! But anyways, yes, I'm finna get my hair done. Shit, Tae's ass keeps playin with me. I told him I wanted a 4x4 cause them 360s is pulling my edges out in a different type of way. This nigga gone tell me it's gonna be $630 to customize. Like bitch who!? We supposed to be friends, But that's besides the point. The point is I was supposed to get it done yesterday but his damn dog is sick or sum shit." She huffed and rolled her eyes. I shrugged at the response.

"Well...his dog got sick." I suggested. She groaned and looked at me as if I was stupid. What did I do?

"Girl his dog ain't damn sick. He said the same shit about his bird. Bitch what bird!?" I couldn't stopped the cackle that flew past my lips. We both know this nigga ain't got no damn bird.

"Well, bitch imma let you go, I don't wanna keep you too long since imma finna see you! Bye boo!!!"

I laughed lightly and waved at her through the laptop screen. As soon as I ended the FaceTime call, I leaned back in the plush pillows of the bed.

Could he like me? Nah! He just felt bad because of that dumbass who stood me up. But the way we connected at the park really had me thinking about him in a different light.

Flashback

I walked across the dry freshly cut grass with my shoes in my hand, my socks buried in the shoe. The crisp wind of Tijuana pierced my skin and caused goosebumps to appear across my skin. It was a beautiful feeling, but it wasn't the only thing that gave me goosebumps. It was the man that was standing so close to me that I could feel the energy radiating off him.