Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Amavii

"Please make me look good! It's my first date." I glance up at the girls in worry. I'm tryna look amazing, like...GOD like!

"If there's anything we can do, it's make you look sexier than you already do." Sophia says, her sisters silently agreeing.

"Ok, good. No dresses!" I yell and they roll their eyes.

"Girl, your just gonna need to get over that shit and where one." Malú says while going over to the closet.

"Yeah, maybe in the future, but-" The other twin cuts me off by laying a dress across my lap.

"You can't tell me you don't like this dress, plus it'll make Diablo jealous!" All the girls snicker at her last comment.

"W-what makes you think he even cares?" I tried to sound uninterested but it came out as a failed attempt. Good thing they didn't catch on, but I'm sure Rosie did.

"Don't play like you don't like my brother. I can tell by the way you react whenever his name is brought up." Tasha laughs while rolling her eyes.

"I don't even know anything about him. How could I like him?" True, but I do know he makes me feel extra sexual. At least in my mind.

"Oh, okay, damn. You got me there." She laughs and pulls out some hair clips.

"Anyways, this cabrón is gonna faint when he sees how good you will look, Mami." Rosie cheers and pulls out a huge thing of different makeup products, I mean the girl has a closet dedicated to makeup.

And her we go...

About three hours later, I'm standing in front of the mirror in pure shock of my appearance. I never thought I could look this good. I mean, I'm not insecure by any means, but I just...wow. It makes me want to cry because I truly feel beautiful, and I haven't felt like this in forever.

"You look so beautiful." Mamá cried while hugging me from behind, hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, I guess I do." I say, still in shock that I'm actually liking this dress.

It was a beautiful burgundy color with a pretty bateau neck line. The material felt silky but it was a little thick. There was a deep slit on the right leg and it stopped at my hip, causing me to wear cheeky high waisted underwear. The dress was snug at the top, by boobs pushing up to wear the looked very defined. The shirt flared out so that it was breathable and yet elegant. The heels were actually red bottoms and boy would I know that my feet would hurt. My faux locs were taken out, sadly, and was replaced with a nice lace front and the hair was 30 inches it's self.

My makeup was a different story. I'm not really into wearing too much makeup, so it was a little different for me, but my skin was covered in a light foundation along with a beautiful winged liner across my lid, paired with a burgundy and black Smokey eye. My lips were lined and covered in a deep red lipstick that made my lips look much plumper.

"As much as I would love seeing you this happy about your appearance, I think it's time." Mama smiled at me through the mirror. I nod my head at her and grab my clutch and head downstairs with her.

When we get downstairs, it was about 5:50, meaning he'd be here in about 10 minutes. The girl took pictures of me and waited with me in the living room. To say I was excited was an understatement. I wanted to see how he would react to my appearance. To see if he liked it. I couldn't wait.

"Hey girl, you sure we don't have to stay with you? We could wait." Malú says while the girls stood behind her, on their way to the club.

It was now 6:30 and he's still not here. I was growing more impatient by the second, but I didn't want the girls to see how I was really feeling.