Chapter 6

1nonlyamavii- "feeling cute, might delete later

1nonlyamavii- "feeling cute, might delete later."

230 ❤️ 50 💬

Rosie_pbwa- Bestfrieeend 😍🤤
Unknown- ai, que linda 😅
Stassiebaby- photo creds? 🙈
MCece- love it biotch! 💕💕
Unknown- ehh, not your best picture...
Rosie_pbwa- @Unknown eat a fat old dick! 🖕🏾

Amavii

The family was gathered in the luxurious kitchen. After we had returned from the club, they boys started rambling in Spanish, explaining what had happened previously. Diablo on the other hand, retrieved a first aid kit and proceeded to get patched up by Papa.

Mamá had gotten us snacks, which I had to admit, hit all the spots. After the whole action-horror movie ordeal, I grew extremely hungry, or at least I was trying to force myself to focus on other things.

Currently, I'm sitting across from Diablo as Papa is cleaning the flesh wound. I couldn't help but trail my eyes to the tattoos that covered his naked chest, but one tattoo in particular got the gears in my head spinning.

"La vida no significa nada. Soy real hasta la muerte... dios bendiga a mi familia muerta."

/

"Life means nothing. I am real to death... God bless my dead family."

I wonder what it means...

When I finally tore my gaze from his chest, I looked up and made eye contact with him. He winked while sporting a sexy ass smirk. He gone be the death me...

I shook my head and focused my gaze at Papa, who had finished up treating Diablo's wound.

"I know you guys are probably confused, scared as well. Just know that the Gutierrez familia would never bring harm to either of you." He promises while looking between Stassie and I.

"Yes, our familia business isn't exactly legal or innocent, but it is all our familia knows. If anything, our business gives back to our people, as well as protects our familia." He sighed while taking a seat at the table. I look around to see the family watching us intently.

"To be quite frank with you, we run a cartel business. Yes drugs, guns, and —unfortunately murder— is involved in this kind of work. This business has been in our familia since the 1960s. A couple years before I was born. I was extremely poor and never had the chance to have the childhood I wanted. So, I helped my father and his men grow our name here in Tijuana, in Mexico in general. This line of work is dirty and difficult but, thankfully my father and I built our family fortune so well, that I've never had to worry about taking care of my kids. Of course it wasn't just me and mi padre, it was the whole Gutierrez familia at the time. What you see right here," he motioned towards the family sitting around the table. "It's a result of us succeeding."