Day 4 - Confessionals

Dong-Yoon, what do you feel now? And to your new couple?

- I actually feel great and better now. When I asked Mi-sun about our plan, I feel like it's going downhill and I'm going to pick her and my journey here will end soon for choosing the wrong person for me, then that decision just cost me a genuine connection I was looking for. For me, I made the right decision there so I'm not regretting the way I did that. I'm happy to my new couple. Mallory and I shared the bed last night for the first time and we're pursuing ourselves to get to know each other more. We're closing any doors right now, if we believe we're the right person for each other then it will be. I'm also happy that they supported my decision and happy about it.

It was your first day yesterday, Mallory. How will you explain your experience?

- They were very nice and welcoming to me. I think they didn't make me feel like an outsider since I'm the new one here. I've got to know the girls even more. I like their personalities—the boys even more. There are such unique personalities here in the cabin and I think everyone can find what they are looking for here. But when the first coupling and I had and Mi-sun had to go, it was a little heartbreaking for me since she left because of me. I'm here because Dong-Yoon chose me. It was a surprise for me, obviously. They all had this connection now and I could totally be left one. I just arrived earlier in the morning and was about to leave in the evening. I thought that would be my journey is here in Continental Romance. And... hi Bennett and Isel! Look who's here to find her true love?

Elizabeth, what was your reaction when you found out that Dong-Yoon and Mi-sun are exes?

- I thought it was hilarious and shocking. We thought he was joking at first, but then we realize that he was not. He explained to it us. But I think what they did is a good strategy to keep each other around and what Dong-Yoon said is that if they agreed to keep each other until they find the right couple for them, it's good. If I was in their position, I would go for it. But what Dong-Yoon decided at the end of the day is what is best for him. I'm happy for them... I'm happy with mine, too, so I hope no one will take us apart. Cross fingers!

What's going in the cabin now, Emilio? How's everything?

- Actually, everyone is happy and contented with their couple now. The cabin is full of fun now. We've been doing a lot of things to keep ourselves sane and won't be bored. But we're making sure, captain, we'll keep your cabin clean and safe. And it's been a day now, captain... see you tomorrow.