Day 4 - New Couple

Last night was shocking to many of them—especially the girls when they're not expecting Mi-sun to be deported as early as this day. Since they believe that Mi-sun and Dong-Yoon are tight and really get along with each other, the new set of couples comes a little bit shocking and weird to them.

"Did they say anything to you last night?" Dong-Yoon asked Mallory.

She sighed. "No. Nothing that I should feel bad about it. And they don't make me feel bad about it. After all, we're the only ones left standing there and there's only one girl left to be picked and have to go. So... thank you for choosing me."

"No problem... but genuine question, Dong-Yoon. Why me?"

He shrugged off. "I just know that I will get along with you... that's just what I think for now."

Mallory smiled, nodding her head. "That's nice... but, oh! Before Mi-sun left last night, she whispered something to me that you've got something to say. What is it?"

Dong-Yoon admitted it in front of Mallory. She was a little surprised by it, but because of knowing that they were celebrities back in South Korea, it could really happen. Dong-Yoon then decided to call the others and bring them into the love lounge where he found everyone sitting in front of him and waiting for something he would say.

"I apologize for calling everyone here," he started. "But this would be quick."

"Are you quitting, Dong-Yoon?!" Shannon exclaimed.

He immediately shook his head and repeatedly says, "no," to her and the others laughed while Shannon somehow felt so relieved to it.

"I would like to come clean to all of you and I know it's kind of a bit too late since Mi-sun's departure last night..." he said, looking down. After a few seconds, he took a deep breath and raise his head, checking their faces. "We didn't tell you this because Mi-sun said that we shouldn't, but because she's not around anymore. I can say to all of you that she was my recent ex-girlfriend."

"What the fuck?!" Shannon muttered.

"You guys lied!" Emilio added.

"Are you kidding us, Dong-Yoon?" Connor questioned.

"You guys are good actors," Omar said, chuckling.

"Oh, I know I just knew it," Cinema commented.

The others say the same thing. They couldn't believe Mi-sun and Dong-Yoon were able to hide the truth.

"Are you guys mad?" Dong-Yoon asked.

Carlo stood up from sitting and went to Dong-Yoon's side, wrapped his arm over his shoulder, and patted it.

"No, we're not mad because you guys hide it from us. We're actually cool with it and it's kind of an interesting thing to hear since we really have no idea you guys have been in a relationship before."

"After her relationship with Baek Jin-hyeong, was it you, Dong-Yoon?" Cinema asked.

Dong-Yoon smirked, nodding his head.

She clicked her fingers. "I know I recognized you!"

"And why didn't you say a word, darling?" Shannon asked.

She shrugged off. "Well, I wasn't sure if I was thinking it right. I just feel like it, but there's no assurance."

"But are we all good with it now?" Dong-Yoon asked them again.

All nodded and shared their thoughts about what happened.

Laura then raised her hand. "But I just have one or two questions..." she said all the attention shifted on her. "Is that why did you choose Mallory over Mi-sun last night? Is it because you guys were exes?"

"Well, that's one of the reasons, yes. But before the coupling even happened last night, I've asked her if I'm going to pick her up last night and if we continued hiding our past relationship and could find our match inside it would be a good thing. But she didn't give me an exact response so I think she's not interested in it anymore... I'm here to find a genuine connection with someone else and I guess she doesn't want it anymore."

"Well, that's fair," Laura said. "But you choose what's best for you so good for you."

"Thanks... and that's all. You guys can continue whatever you wanted to do now."

"Let's go to the beauty lounge, girls!" Shannon announced. "Mallory you should totally come with us. We love to get to know you more."

When the girls pulled Mallory out and they headed all to the beauty lounge, the boys brought Dong-Yoon with them to the fitness area.

What happened at the coupling is still an unexpected outcome for everybody, but it was a nice thing to know that the four couples remained steady. But obviously, the boys are getting anxious by the fact that one of them might be going home soon since a new hunk might arrive sooner.

But to see how the new couple engages and mixes with other couples is a quite good tandem. What they are after now is how to make their relationship with their couple grow even more.

It's been three days since they've arrived, feelings may have been floating in the air, but sure they are that the one they are together with is the one who will be there for them at the end of the trip?

For the rest of the day, the travelers make their day full of fun by doing a lot of stuff. But the new couple on the side, Mallory and Dong-Yoon are starting to connect with each other. The others have been sharing a lot of genuine connections like Connor and Elizabeth and Shannon and Carlos.

On how to keep their relationship strong and not a new arrival can swing their couple away. But will it happen? Is it going to happen when looking for real love is at stake to stay in the competition of love?

Who will fall and who will rise? Let's see in the coming days.