Day 17 - 4th Challenge

Early in the morning, Shannon and Carlos woke up in the Honeymoon Suite and they just stayed on the bed for the meantime. They were cuddling and only a few pieces of clothes were left on their bodies. Carlos was on his boxers while Shannon was covering her upper body part with the comforter as she doesn't have any clothes under the sheet.

"I guess we should meet the others," Shannon said.

"Do you really want to leave this room?" Carlos said. "Or we could do what we did last night."

Shannon giggled. "You were pretty good."

Carlos chuckled. "Well, this is how I roll."

Even though they wanted to stay inside the honeymoon suite since there's no guarantee they'll have access back to it, anyone can go back to it. But they can also go back to this place once they have been given a chance.

Shannon starts picking up her clothes and wearing them. Carlos was just watching her do it. After that, they headed out, holding each other's hand meeting the others back to their room. As they get back there, they were greeted and celebrated by the other travelers.

"Tell us what happened!" Laura said.

"Honeymoon Suite was gorgeous," Shannon started. "Before we slept last night, there was a bucket of wine and champagne, lit candles, and romantic set up and aromas there. It was such a nice experience... I'm sure you guys will love it."

"So... you said before you sleep, did anything happen? Hmm?" Mallory teased.

She just smiled and after that, all are shouting and couldn't hide their excitement for them. The girls immediately took Shannon away and they went to the beauty lounge to talk about what happened while the boys remained inside the room and talk about what they did last night.

Everyone was excited to know all the details that happened there. And while they were in the middle of their discussion, they've heard the announcement alarm which they thought was too early for this day. They didn't waste any more time as they all rushed out of the cabin to the central lounge and wait for what the announcement board is going to say.

"Will there be a new arrival?" Chevy asked.

"Or it could be another guest," Minetta said. "I haven't got in one so I'm wishing it would be it."

As they were hoping what could it be, the announcement board suffice their curiosity with the information flashed on the screen.

Are you up for a challenge?

Travelers, be ready. You are leaving the cabin in thirty minutes.

"We haven't even had breakfast yet!" Cinema said.

"I'll make you brunch when we get back," Chevy said to him.

When the thirty-minute countdown starts, they quickly head back to their room and prepared for themselves. They are looking forward to this challenge since Connor and Elizabeth might've won this again if they were here, but because they were out of the cabin now, they have a high chance of winning.

After thirty minutes, all are ready to take on the new challenge.

As they've arrived at the challenge area, they saw a few couches and tables in front of the tea serving crackers and teas. Minetta and Dong-Yoon stood in front of them, holding a cue card to read the mechanics of the challenge today.

"Travelers," Minetta started. "Welcome to our fourth challenge and you're all are halfway to meeting the end of this journey. For the past two weeks, you were all able to get to know each other and make a strong connection with your couple."

"Today," Dong-Yoon continued. "Everyone is gonna be tested. The public has been watching your journey and of course, they all have their opinions to say. On this challenge, we'll be flashing online posts, tweets, and comments meant to talks about a certain traveler. Are you all ready to take the challenge?"

"Yes, captain," they all said in chorus.

"Let's get into this!" Dong-Yoon said.

Every traveler is holding a placard that has a picture of every remaining traveler. A post, tweet, or comment will flash on the screen and then they will guess about it and whoever got it right will get a point and might've won the reward at the end of the day.

"Let's do the first post," Minetta said.

(Censored) is such a playgirl. I don't think she doesn't deserve to be there anymore. She's just being choosy to be paired up with someone else.

"And let's have a guess," Minetta said.

Five of them raised Mallory. Three of them raised Cinema, and two of them raised Dong-Yoon. Carlos and Emilio only realize that it was referring to a girl so they just lose this round.

"And this traveler is..." Minetta said, waiting for the screen to flash the answer. "Mallory. Dong-Yoon, Shannon, Cinema, Laura, and yourself, Mallory."

Mallory smiled bitterly. "Well, yeah, I understand where this person is coming from."

"So... let's proceed to the next picture," Dong-Yoon said.

I really like (censored) for Laura. I think they could win it if they were a couple.

"So... who's your guess, guys?" Dong-Yoon asked.

"This is a hunk," Emilio said, laughing.

4 raised the picture of Berkeley. 3 of them are for Chevalier and 2 two of them are for Carlos.

"Alright... as everyone has their guess now. What's the answer, captain?" Dong-Yoon said and then a moment later, the answer has been shown. "Carlos. Minetta and Cinema got it right."

After seeing that, Shannon came a little quiet, but she plastered a smile on her face just to show that she wasn't affected by it, but somehow others are confused about it.

"I don't know they would say that," Laura said. "I know Carlos is such a good-looking guy, and we're good friends. I don't know what to say... because I'm happy with my couple now. I don't know what they were seeing by watching us only from the screens, but in reality, what's happening here is real between couples."

"I agree," Carlos said. "They may see us for someone else, but what we have here is something we should believe in and not what they said."

"I like what you said there, Carlos," Minetta said. "But I still hate you for rejecting me, but anyway... let's continue the challenge..."

It seems like the challenge is getting heated, but because of how they handled it, would there be any chaos that would happen at the end of this challenge? We're not sure about that... but the challenge continues.