Day 15 - 3rd Deportation

Berkeley's arrival is interesting. He immediately got to have an interaction with the beauties which is the purpose of joining the show. He really got a good time knowing them one by one and quickly connect with someone else and everyone know that it was Mallory.

For the hunks, they were shocked to see the new hunk arriving with their couples. Thinking how it goes there, they just believed what their pairs would say since these beauties enjoyed everything especially the fact that they've got to own the night and get away from the boys in the meantime.

While the beauties are on the love lounge talking about how their night went with Berkeley, everyone is sharing their opinion about him and how he is a perfect match for Mallory. She just couldn't speak about it, but thinking about it, she hopes that they will stay in the cabin so they can grow and develop whatever they have that started tonight.

The hunks joined by the new face, they get to know Berkeley and what he does and what he's looking for in a woman. It wasn't hard for him to get along with the guys since they didn't make him feel like an outsider or someone who will take their couple away from them. Berkeley also admitted that he fancied Mallory so, at that point, the guys made themselves feel better since Mallory is the only beauty who hasn't got a couple yet so, at this moment, everyone has their pair.

When the hunks decided to bring Berkeley inside the cabin to show him around the premises, there was a sudden announcement alarm that made them all rush towards the central lounge. Joined by the ladies there, they stood in front of the announcement board waiting for what was coming out of the screen.

They were waiting for an announcement on the board, but they've heard someone else.

"Travelers," the captain said. "I'm glad that there are twelve travelers who are staying in the cabin at this moment... but today, two of you will be leaving the cabin soon..."

All gasped shared when they heard the announcement from the captain. Beauties hold their hands as they didn't expect that something like this would happen tonight.

"But tonight is different," the captain continued. "Every one of you is at risk of being deported off of the island. One beauty and one hunk will be leaving the cabin at the end of the night. You won't be choosing your couple for the night because the public has been voting the couple who would like to stay... the top three couples with the highest public votes will be saved from tonight's deportation and the three couple will be at risk and is vulnerable for deportation."

All the travelers couldn't speak or think straight about what was happening. They were just shaking their head and taking a deep breath as this news isn't something they would like to have.

"Travelers, stood in line with your couple... and whoever couple is safe will be shown on the announcement board..." the captain said. "It's time..."

As single and newcomers, Minetta and Berkeley stood with each other as a couple.

As everyone waits for the first couple who will be saved, they wish it would be them... not until a couple has been shown on the screen.

Shannon and Carlos

"Gosh," Shannon muttered, feeling so relieved when she found their name on the board. They hugged each other and stood on the side as advised by the captain. Carlos took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around Shannon as they slowly feel a little comfortable.

While the first couple is feeling a bit better now... they now were joined by the second couple save for tonight...

Cinema and Chevalier

"Thank you, cap!" Cinema said and immediately turned to hug Chevalier tightly. He planted kisses on her hair and they move aside and stood next to Shannon and Carlos who congratulated them.

For the last couple who will be saved, everyone is wishing it would be them... that somehow it would be their name will be shown on the screen... and then the third couple revealed on the screen.

Laura and Emilio

It was such a shocking result since some of them are expecting that it would be Connor and Elizabeth, but then this is something that surprised them all. Laura and Emilio join the first two couples who are saved by the public.

"Dong-Yoon, Mallory, Elizabeth, Connor, Minetta, and Berkeley. You all are at risk of being deported off of the island. You can still join the other couples who are saved by the public, but tonight, your co-travelers will be the ones choosing who deserves to stay and who they will be sending off of the cabin. All the hunks, please stood on the right side. Beauties, please stood on the left side."

They followed what the captain said and the beauties once again hold each other's hands.

"Tonight, Cinema, Chevalier, Shannon, Carlos, Emilio, and Laura. It's on your hands who you will be choosing to stay in the cabin. Beauties will save one hunk and one beauty and so as the hunk. The traveler who won't be chosen to stay will leave the cabin immediately. I'll give you five minutes to discuss your decision..."

Beauties and Hunk immediately gathered to talk about their decision and who they will be choosing to stay with. It was so hard for them to pick since all of them deserve and none deserves to leave. But as they only have a limited time to get through this, they just have to think about what is best for everyone.

"Hunks," the captain said after five minutes. "Please state your decision. Who's beauty are you choosing to stay?"

Carlos stood and took a deep breath. "This is hard for us before we don't want any beauty to leave the cabin... but we have to make a decision... we're choosing Mallory to stay because we believe she deserves it..."

Mallory's heart sunk when she heard the good news from them. She mouthed thank you to the hunks.

"Now, beauties, please state your decision. Who's hunk are you choosing to stay?"

Laura stood and took a deep breath. She's on the verge of crying, but she tried not to. "Just like what Carlos said, this is a hard choice for us to do... we want every one of you to stay here with us, but for now, we're choosing... Berkeley. Now that Mallory is here to stay, we're sure you'll be able to make a connection with her."

Berkeley smiled and nodded. "Thank you..."

"Now, hunks, state your decision. Who's hunk are you choosing to stay?" the captain asked.

Emilio turned to stand up and look at the remaining boys. Dong-Yoon and Connor. Emilio couldn't even start his speech and squat on the ground, but he has no choice but to do it. He took a deep breath. "We're choosing this hunk to stay... and he is... Dong-Yoon. I'm sorry, Connor. I know you and Elizabeth will be having a good time on the outside world and Dong-Yoon has so much potential if he's going to stay here."

Connor smiled and nodded. "That's fine..."

"Now, beauties, who's beauty are you going to choose to stay?" the captain asked.

Shannon faces them with eyes bawling. She couldn't stop crying. "We really wanted Elizabeth to stay if the hunks chose Connor to stay, but to what happened, we're choosing Minetta to stay with us so Elizabeth can be with Connor outside of the cabin and they can continue what they have in here to the real world. I'm sorry, Beth!"

Beth smiled, almost teary eyes. Beth puts her hands on her chest. "No, it's fine... I love you..."

"Connor and Elizabeth, you might have been a couple since Day 1 and only showed a genuine connection with each other, I'm afraid to tell you this, your trip to your destination has been cut short. Both of you only have thirty minutes left to pack up your stuff and say goodbye to the other travelers. Have safe travels, Connor and Elizabeth."

When the announcement of the captain ended, the other immediately joined them and apologize for what happened. But it seems like it was fine for Connor and Elizabeth that it happened so they could continue it on outside and have a real connection. But for now, they were joined by them to pack up their stuff.

Estimated Time of Departure:

30 minutes