Day 27 - Final Beauty Arrives

Even though what happened yesterday was unexpected and they were all just extending their thoughts to Kaitlyn's family. After her departure last night, she immediately flew back to the United States so she can be with her family.

While everyone inside the cabin is wondering what was going to happen next, they know they still had to make a connection with someone else so they will reach the end of this journey... and if not, they wouldn't be able to find what they were looking for.

Carlos and Shannon have become much stronger... it's like no one is ever going to tear them apart. The other travelers knew that very well since they've seen them so much closer... but they do believe that they're their competition when it comes to winning the title of the first season.

But there's Laura and Emilio who have been coupled up since the first day. Laura might be coupled up with Dong-Yoon first, it didn't last as Emilio eventually chooses her as his couple. Their journey might've been hit hard when an unexpected coupling happened and they had to be coupled up with someone else. They know they are competing with Carlos and Shannon for the first spot because they believe they could also win this game.

There were five beauties and eight hunks left inside the cabin. On their three days left to reach the end of their journey, who would be a couple, and if at some point, would there be a breakup?

With a few beauties left, the hunks are trying to find their way into these girls to make a connection with them.

One of them is Antonio who pulled Amanda on the side so they could talk personally and if they will ended up being a couple, how they would carry it out? For someone who is living in Tokyo and in London, they were living in different countries—but they thought that that's the part where they have to focus on when they were out of the cabin.

"You know I do really like you," Amanda said.

"You know we can always work that one out," he said. "When I saw you coming in for the first time, I know I had to know you. Somehow it didn't go the way I planned it, but seeing how we could continue it. I think it'll be great."

"Maybe we could do this if you think we're really that matched," Amanda said, getting closer to him, putting his arm at the back of his head, and leaning in closer to his face to kiss him. Antonio then didn't hesitate to do the same thing.

While they were having the time of their life there, they've heard the announcement alarm coming off so all the travelers had to go to the central lounge to check what was going on.

As they all gather and guess the incoming announcement, they feared the most that it's gonna be the deportation since there's a lot of them inside the cabin and half of the travelers are single.

But when the news has been shown on the screen, they felt a little relief that no one is about to leave the cabin tonight...

Hunks...

You have been invited for a date.

The seven hunks celebrated, especially the single ones—Antonio, Chevalier, Egon, and Archie.

Three of you have been chosen by beauty to join her for a date...

And she picked...

Emilio...

Archie...

Chevalier...

Please prepare yourselves. You only have thirty minutes. The final beauty is arriving soon...

When the announcement has been said and two of the single hunks will meet the new beauty, Emilio immediately gets Laura and tell her not to worry about his date with this woman. At this point, Laura didn't mind about it anymore since he has been on many dates before and he does still choose her at the end of the day.

The boys wore something casual for their dates today. Emilio would go first, followed by Archie, and Chevalier would be the last one to meet the beauty.

When it's time for them to leave the cabin, Emilio shared a kiss with Laura before he left to assure her that no matter what happens, she will be his choice—and his home.

When the three hunks left, the beauties gathered to the beauty lounge and talks about their current connection with their couple and those who are single talked about the connection they made with the hunks.

Since Shannon and Laura are strong with their couple, Minetta, Mallory, and Amanda are playing around with these hunks.

"You know, since Cinema left, Chevalier became a little quiet," Mallory said. "I've noticed that. But since we had this connection from the first time he came here, I thought I should continue it will him... but I feel like his heart went with Cinema when she left. If he's not going to be the man for me, I'm looking towards Egon, but our connection wasn't that strong..."

"I'm with Antonio right now," Amanda said. "Not that we're in a couple or anything else, we're vibing. I feel like we could grow the connection we have here for the next few days... and I hope that's enough for us to know that it's the love we're looking for.... But for now, it was really hard to tell."

"Listen, girls," Shannon said. "Whatever you have with someone else right now, go for it. It's not too late to give it a try. You wouldn't know what's going to happen if you don't give it a chance. It's a journey, that's why we're all here..."

They knew what Shannon said is true. But growing and developing the connection they had inside the cabin might take time, but she's also right, they wouldn't know what's going to happen if they don't give it a chance.

It's always a risk to find some love... especially if you're on an island that meant to look for your couple.