Day 26 - I Need A Refund

Early in the morning, while having breakfast altogether, they all noticed that Kaitlyn hasn't come back yet.

"Did anyone know where Kaitlyn go?" Laura asked.

"She didn't say where..." Archie responded.

"Can someone look for her?" Shannon asked.

"I'll look for her," Chevalier said, raising his hand.

"Thanks, Chevy," Shannon said with a smile.

He excuses himself away from them and left the table to look for Kaitlyn. He tried looking for him at the beauty lounge, but she wasn't there. She wasn't in the living room, bedroom, indoor kitchen, and bathroom. He even checked their walk-in closet and found no one there.

Chevalier wondered where she went and felt a little nervous about it. But he was relieved as soon as he saw Kaitlyn comes out of the cabin hut crying. He quickly comforted her and asked what happened. She didn't respond to what he asked, but he left her runs her emotion.

"Whatever that is, go on," Chevalier said, rubbing his back to keep her calm down. "If you don't mind... what happened?"

She tried to raise her head and look straight into her eyes, but she couldn't just speak. At that moment, Chevalier invited to bring Kaitlyn to the others. As soon they were out of the cabin and meet everyone outside and they saw Kaitlyn sobbing hard, the beauties immediately got out of their chairs and attended to Kaitlyn who was crying.

"What happened?" Minetta asked.

Chevalier shrugged off as he doesn't have any idea what was going on. The beauties then decided to go to the central lounge so they can have a little space to know what was happening.

The hunks let the beauties comforts her. The hunks asked Chevalier again if he did something to her and he was so defensive, but it was the truth since he found her crying already.

A moment later, the beauties called the hunks to the central lounge so they will know what was happening.

"Guys, let's listen... just listen to what Kaitlyn has to say, alright?" Shannon said.

Sobbing still, Kaitlyn tried to speak so she could share what happened inside the cabin hut.

"You guys saw me that I was called earlier to go to the cabin hut, right?" she started and all nodded at her. "The captain let my mom talk to me... and my mom just shared with me that my father died from a sudden heart attack. They don't know how it happened. It was so unexpected and sudden since they saw him very lively and all... and with that, I cannot stay in the cabin anymore and captain respected my decision. Even though I wanted to stay and find some love here... the important thing for me now is to be with the real love I have outside of this cabin... I'm sorry I have to leave like this, guys..."

"No, Kaitlyn. Don't be sorry," Carlos said, hugging her. "Go home with your comfort. You should be there with them."

The hunks comforted them as well and she started crying again, but she tried to be strong about it. When the time has come for her to pack her stuff up, the other beauties help her to get all of her stuff...

She even joked that she needed some refund as she will be back here soon to continue her journey...

They tried to make the situation lighter, but the fact that Kaitlyn's feeling so heavy about what happened, even though a little stuff brings her into tears.

As soon as she finished packing up her stuff and back on the central lounge, the captain speaks.

"Kaitlyn, your journey in the cabin might be cut short, but I respected your decision and I hope you and your family are well. I'll be seeing you soon again, my traveler... thank you..."

That was the most sincere and dramatic thing they've had heard from the captain and it really made the mood in the cabin so down and they don't care about it. They're there to comfort their co-traveler and that what on the top of their head right now.

As soon as she left the cabin and the beauty wishes to see her soon, she promises to hang out with them as soon as everything will be okay.

When she left and then thirteen travelers were left inside the cabin... they don't know what will happen next, but they are ready for what was coming.