Day 12 - Third Challenge

Early in the morning, Minetta already finds her way to the boys so she can connect with them. Other than Connor and Carlos, she got an interesting conversation with Dong-Yoon and Emilio.

Minetta and Chevalier basically don't know each other personally, but the fact that Minetta knew Chevalier was and all the things he did back then with her colleague, Cosette. That was a huge blow-up for his career since both of those people who have come into that mess have turned their career into hell. It's like they were digging their own grave to it.

She will take her time, Chevalier knows she's from Paris so he thinks that she might be aware of what happened before—and clearly she does.

Chevalier felt like Minetta's avoiding him so he decided to give him some space for now and maybe they could talk sometime later.

While everyone's busy doing something, later on, they've all heard an announcement alarm. At that moment, they all immediately rush towards the center lounge and stood in front of the announcement board to wait for what was going to be flashed on the screen.

Travelers... are you ready for the next challenge?

And then all the travelers shout, "yes, captain!" altogether.

You only have an hour to prepare and leave the cabin.

After that announcement, all travelers immediately went back to their walk-in closets to pick their summer outfits. When they are all finally ready, all the beauties and hunks come out together to the challenge area wherein a new challenge awaits them.

Laura and Emilio stood in front of them reading the rules of the challenge.

"Listen, guys," Laura said, reading the card in her hand. "This challenge is very simple. You don't need to be afraid of anything or anyone... we'll have some fun with pies and kissed."

"Oooh," they all swooned.

"We will be playing pie, kiss, and marry. It's easy as it means. You will kiss in the lips the traveler your fancied kissing—this could be your couple or anyone, and just like the marrying thing, you will be giving a ring to your picked person, and then the pie... pie the face of the person you hate or maybe you just don't have any choice. Are you ready travelers?"

"Yes, we are, captain!" they all said in chorus.

It was the hunks who will be doing the challenge first. All the beauties lined up in a row starting from the right; Cinema, Shannon, Laura, Mallory, Minetta, and Elizabeth.

The first hunk who stood in front of the beauties is Connor. It wasn't a hard choice for him whom to kiss. He immediately went to the far left where Elizabeth is. He kissed her passionately and all of them teased them.

"I don't wanna kiss anyone else," he whispered to Elizabeth as he moves away to do the marry thing.

He went to Shannon and got down on his knees and offered the toy ring and put in her finger. Now, the interesting part, he grabbed the paper plate where it was filled with sticky icing. The beauties are watching him as he moves back and forth to them until he stopped in front of Minetta and gently puts it on her face.

"I'm sorry," he said.

She wipes the icing away from her eyes. "No, it's fine..."

It was Emilio's turn to do the challenge. Just like Connor did, he kissed Laura. It was the first time that everyone sees them kissing because most of the time they were hiding behind the sheets. Emilio then picked up the toy ring and walked towards Elizabeth and he just got down on his knees.

"Elizabeth, will you marry me?"

"Marry him!" Connor shouts and then they all just laughed at it.

Emilio puts the ring on her finger and gave her a hug. He then grabbed the plate of icing and he playfully walks to everyone, and he just surprised Mallory with a pie on her face. She was surprised and Emilio just ran away.

Dong-Yoon's turned to do the challenge and because he doesn't really have a connection with Mallory, he could be picked freely. No one has any idea who he will be choosing, but he just stops right in front of Elizabeth and he just went kissing her.

On the hunks side, Connor felt pretty okay with it since it was just a challenge. He then turned to grab the toy ring and stops in front of Laura.

He got down on his knees and smiled as he looked right into her eyes. "We might be coupled up in the first place, but we weren't able to connect right through it, but we really had a good time. I mean, if there's a chance in the future and we've met for the first time, I would marry you... not immediately, but you know what I mean... so this toy ring is for you..."

He puts the ring on her finger and she kissed him on his cheek. After that, he grabbed the plate of icing and he scanned the beauties. He then stopped in front of the Cinema and she was surprised about what she did.

"What did I do to you?" Cinema asked.

He shrugged off, giggling and heading back to the hunks.

For the last two guys, Carlos kissed Shannon, marry Elizabeth, and put a pie on Minetta's face. Minetta smirked, guessing that it's because of what happened between them, it's what the decision he made.

And the last hunk who gets into the challenge is Chevalier. He went straight kissing Mallory which wasn't a surprise for everybody since they were a couple, but the shocking part here is when he went to Cinema and gave her the marry part, and for him, the obvious choice is Minetta.

After that, Elizabeth received the most kisses and rings—and Minetta received the most number of pies in the face.

Now, it's the beauty's turn to do the challenge... and can they turn the game upside down?