Day 15 - Exit Interview

This is the first time that a couple has been deported off of the cabin together

How were your experience in the cabin and your journey so far?

Elizabeth: It was such a nice experience. I didn't expect that I will be a part of this show and the fact that I didn't expect to meet someone like Connor. It was an exciting journey, I didn't know what my journey would be here at first so I just believe that I just have to make a connection and all. I'm happy that I got to take this journey with him.

Connor: It was lovely. I'm excited to be part of this show and how will I be able to find a genuine with someone else. I was paired up with Mi-sun on the first day, but I know that Elizabeth caught my attention so when I have the chance to choose someone else, I know I had to go with Elizabeth and after that day, I know I made the right decision.

What can you say about the deportation today?

Elizabeth: It was sad that my journey with Connor inside the cabin ended tonight. I don't blame them or the public at all. Because they explained to us that whatever happened to us, Connor and I will end up with each other. I'm happy even though it's a little bittersweet, but all the things that I've had and got to experience here is something I wouldn't be able to forget.

Connor: I understand their choices and their reason. I don't blame them or I have no hate towards them because what they said is acceptable and reasonable. Because if I was in their position, I would also do the same thing. I will choose someone that still looking for a connection, but we could've made it to the end if we were there to stay and possibly could win it.

What are we going to expect from both of you now that you're out of the cabin?

Elizabeth: I guess, we'll see, but I'm excited about what's going to happen between us. He's from London and I'm from Australia so there will be a little long-distance there, but I believe we're gonna work it out.

Connor: Just like what Beth said, she's from another country and all, but I can fly to Australia if long-distance is a problem. This won't be a problem for me, so I can make it happen. We'll make it happen... because as others believed we would make it out to the real world, then we're gonna do it.

For the last question, who's couple do you think will win?

Elizabeth: I'll go for Shannon and Carlos. They're cute and all.

Connor: Same, but I see a potential for Laura and Emilio. But whoever wins, what matters the most is they found the one they were looking for... for now, we're gonna go! Thank you, cap! I'm gonna take my girl home.

Fact: Connor and Elizabeth were on the 4th spot on the public vote. A tight fight with the third spot there. And also, they will be leaving with cash prizes and packages from the rewards they have won from the challenges.

Elizabeth Colfer and Connor Townsend have been deported off of the cabin.

Estimated Time of Departure

0 minute