Day 10 - Go Big or Go Home

It's Day 10 in the cabin and the travelers are still continuing diving deep down with their couple and making their connection so strong. But that wasn't the case for Chevalier. That fact that he arrived at the cabin on Day 8 and two days passed, he's still single and every single day, the connection with other couples could be growing and that's the thing he was so worried about.

Chevalier only looking at three girls which he could potentially have a great connection. He's stepping away from Elizabeth and Shannon as he was able to notice for the past few days of his stay in the cabin, those beauties with their couple are strong and are genuine to each other.

So, he was only left to take his shot at Mallory, Cinema, and Laura.

His connection with Laura is great. He thinks they were so compatible with each other, but he also noticed that Emilio is guarding her against him—though he's not forbidding her to stop talking to each other since it's part of the process, he just knew that Emilio would do anything for his girl.

Chevalier's intention isn't to break these couples apart but make a connection. He doesn't want to pull them apart, but if this is how it's gonna go, he doesn't have any choice.

As far as he noticed, when he was talking to Cinema, they were really having a good time. It's like they were comfortable with each other. It's easy for Chevalier to adjust with her since she's very welcoming and nice.

But that doesn't lessen his experience when he's talking with Mallory. Mallory confessed she likes him and the fact that Dong-Yoon would still do his way to stay in the cabin, he would fight for it. Maybe, he wasn't just feeling it with all the girls in the cabin, but once the perfect girl arrived and suits for him, it would be the biggest comeback for him.

It's just that, after what happened with Mi-sun, his connection to others had gone wrong so he's hoping that he will get to stay so he will find a genuine connection. But as per what's happening, Mallory could choose Chevalier.

It's the beauty's choice tonight and even though they feel so safe with their couple, they won't be sure unless they were finally picked.

Chevalier walks towards Shannon and Carlos who were sitting at the love lounge.

"What's up, man?" Carlos greeted.

He sits next to them. "I don't wanna be a bother... but I just wanted to know your opinion here."

"Tell us, Chevy. Maybe we can really help you," Shannon said.

The couple put their attention to him.

"Well, as you are already aware, I'm the only one who's vulnerable and could be at risk of deportation. Do you really think I could make a connection with the few beauties here?"

"Are you talking about Cinema, Mallory, and Laura?" Shannon asked.

Chevy nodded. "Yes, but I'm also concerned that they may have shown their interest in me, they might still pick their current couple to move forward." He heaved out a deep sigh. "Maybe this would be my last day at the cabin."

"No, don't say that," Carlos said, patting his shoulder. "From the moment you arrived, I saw you make a good connection to these ladies and you can always work it out. Just believe in yourself, buddy. Go big or go home. It's your choice—well, it's not our choice tonight, but belief in the connections you made from them."

"Yeah, right," Shannon said. "I'm gonna tell you one thing and promise me you won't say this to her that I told you about It, okay?"

Chevy nodded to agree with her.

"Laura mentioned to me last night that Emilio was so worried about being deported, but she said there's still a high chance she'll pick, but then she also said that you were his type. I'm not sure if it's really what I think it is and maybe she could sway her decision from Emilio to you. You gotta hold on, Chevy. You're such a hunk, no one will leave you out."

"What about me? Am I not a hunk?" Carlos questioned.

Shannon giggled, putting her hand on her face. "That's not what I meant. Of course, you know what's gonna happen for both of us. You're truly a hunk in my eyes..."

The couple kissed and Chevy watched them. He just laughed at it and finally excuses himself.

Chevy was still worried about it so he decided to go to the backyard where he has an open view of the sea. He just sat on the bean bag and thought about what was going to happen.

He did what he has to do to make a connection with these beauties and if it doesn't work out, he'll just fly back to Paris and focus on his job—it's also the thing he loves to do so maybe after this, he'll have engagements and endorsements and that will help him to continue what he was doing.

Throughout the day, Chevalier just let it go and play it out what would happen tonight. He talked to them, had a good chat and all, so he's trusting that at the end of the day, he's still staying inside the cabin.

He won't mind what would the other guys think, he has to put himself first and if that works out, it would be a good thing so he will just continue what he just started. It could be Mallory, Cinema, or even Laura... one of those girls who could change the game... and Chevy's stay in the cabin.

Would there be a new couple or the traveler for Paris will be deported back to his country?