Day 9 - 24 Hours left

Waking up to his first day in the cabin, Chevalier felt a little uneasy with what happened last night but knew the possibilities that he could potentially change the game. He's confident about his connection with Laura and Mallory yesterday, but because these ladies have also had a good connection with their current couple, he wouldn't be able to connect with them fairly.

But he still has a fair time to make a connection with some beauties.

He slept alone on the bed thinking about the things he could do then. With these beauties hanging around, he potentially could get them all, but because he's here to find a genuine connection, he just has to find a way to have a good connection with a certain beauty.

When Carlos and Chevalier were left in the outdoor kitchen, he was a little quiet, looking everyone around.

"So, what are you thinking now, Chevy?" Carlos asked.

He shrugged off. "I'm kind of leaning to what whom I should talk more. I gotta say this to you." He turned at him. "To be honest, I really had a good connection with Mallory yesterday. I feel like we've connected. She's funny and makes me laugh... but I know Dong-Yoon will also make his way to stay here."

"Of course, he will," Carlos said, agreeing to him. "Dong-Yoon is jumping to three beauties now. He was paired with Laura first, but Laura paired up with Emilio on the second coupling. He ended up with Mi-sun who was just deported and then his third couple is Mallory. I'm not really sure how he's handling his connection with them, but there's could be a chance that you might end up with Mallory as well."

He smirked. "Well, I gotta talk to her first and find out what's on her mind. I hope we're feeling the same thing so we could grow whatever we have on the first date we have."

"I'll be honest with you, you came so strong that the two boys have been worried about their connection with you. But I'm sure they'll also be fighting for their spot. And I know I should be worried as well."

"Shannon is charming," she said. "She's bubbly and very talkative, but I guess that's just her personality. But if you're really had a good connection with her, I won't get in your way. But you know, I'll still talk to her."

"Yes, of course, you can still talk to her," Carlos said. "I don't mind. I trust my girl."

"Cool," Chevy said. "I've still got time..."

Throughout the day, Chevalier finds his way to talk to the girls. He spoke to Elizabeth and Shannon who really had a genuine connection with their couple. And it'll be hard for him to do it, he had to make a connection with beauty or it would be his turn to finally say goodbye to the others.

Chevalier talked to Cinema in the living room.

"Do you fancy me?" she asked.

Chevy smirked. "I maybe fancy you." He chuckled. "I remember what Laura said to me, you're from Manila?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am... I'm just a fresh college graduate and when I had the chance to find a new connection here, I didn't hesitate even though I came out of a very heartbreaking one. But I'm here to start anew... but tell me honestly, if I'm going to choose you in the next 24 hours, what would it be for us?"

"I guess it would be pretty exciting," he said. "I'm not sure how we will maneuver it, but I'm pretty optimistic that if we got to be together, we'll make it a good one. I just hope Omar wouldn't hate me if that happens."

She sighed. "Actually, it's has been a rough journey for both of us, but we're getting there, picking up it all up piece by piece. Omar is kind and very thoughtful... but sometimes, I don't see myself having a relationship with him outside of this show. Like I'm totally blackout of what's coming ahead for both for us."

"And maybe it was a good thing my arrival is right on time..." He smirked.

A moment later, Mallory walked into the living room and she saw Chevy so she took the chance to talk to him. Cinema excused herself and they went to the garden and sat on the swing couch there.

"So... how's your conversation with the other girls?" Mallory asked.

"It's good," he said. "I love talking to them and getting to know them, especially their personalities and all. And I've got to do the same thing to you and you know what, I'm actually fond of you."

Mallory giggled when he said that. "I actually feel the same thing for you... but as I saw you with Cinema earlier, you were both laughing and kind of sweet. Is there something I should be worried about and someone to compete with?"

"Cinema is truly sweet," he admitted, planting a smirk on his face. "But I must tell you that I'm much more leaning on you than her. After our date yesterday, I know that it has to be you so I must find a way to get closer and know you better. Am I doing a better job at it, what do you think?"

She smiled. "I think you do... but whatever your heart tells you, go for it. You still have time to know them and for now, I know this connection between us can spark even more..."

"I agree with that," he said. "I'm glad that I've picked you on my first date. I know I didn't regret that choice."

"It was fun and memorable for me," she said.

Chevalier continued knowing the beauties the entire day. It's the only thing he can do now since his time is limited. Going to another pond and let the water still know what to do. He needs to step up... and if he doesn't with only less than 24 hours left, his time in the cabin will end soon.

Will Chevy go? Or a couple might break in for a new set of the couple?