Day 29 - Final Date Part 1

With the final deportation that happened last night, the four couples celebrated the fact that they all have a chance now to win the show. From being strangers to somewhat connected to each other because of love, it's the unexpected thing that they've ever had.

For Laura and Emilio who had to do the hardest decision last night, the others understood the decision they made since the intention of being in here is for love and some people doesn't have that great connection with someone else that's why they ended up picking these three couples since they believe they can make a great one and further their journey towards the finale.

Even though the others didn't make them feel bad, Laura on the other hand felt so bad about the other, especially the new arrival, Satanes, who wasn't able to enjoy her time in the cabin for so long. It was quick.

Earlier, they all received an announcement from the captain that today is going to happen their final dates. No one has any idea who will go first and who will be the last one, but they are sure that the final date will be going for the rest of the day because tomorrow evening is the night they are looking forward to since the beginning.

While waiting on the central lounge, an announcement popped out on the announcement board and it shows Carlos and Shannon's names. They are so ecstatic and didn't even waste any single second. They prepared their best outfit to go to their final date.

As soon as they were done, the other travelers send their wishes to enjoy their date make the most out of it.

Carlos and Shannon left the cabin and as they were instructed to follow the path towards the open space where they've found a chopper waiting for them. Shannon couldn't believe she will be experiencing this in the show. Before they could get inside the chopper, they were briefed by the captain and after that, they went inside putting on seat belts and headphones. Carlos hold her hands as they started to feel they were getting off of the ground.

A moment later, they were above the sea and look down to see the beautiful group of islands of Cuyo. Shannon was in awe. Both of them haven't experienced this kind of travel so it was a nice experience for both of them. After flying, they landed on an island where a romantic set up on the sand is waiting for them.

The island is small and quiet, there are a lot of coconut trees around that's why it became their shed from the sun. They take their footwear off and hop onto the picnic mat.

Carlos opened the bottle of wine while Shannon holds the glasses. He poured it for them. They tossed their glasses and sips on it.

"I'm so happy that I get to do this final date with you," Carlos said.

"Well, let us thank Emilio and Laura for choosing us," she said and he nodded.

"Yeah, we owe it to them a lot," he said. "And you know what... I have something to confess."

She creased her forehead, wondering what it could be. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Well, before Antonio, Albertyne, and Melinda came, I was already thinking to ask you as my girlfriend that's why I got the boys that moment. Though the captain had something for us that time and the plan didn't pull through, it went sideways until the plan has to abolish... and then I know I had to make up for what happened and earn your trust again... and I hope I'm doing the right thing..."

Shannon holds his face and smiled like she was so in love. "Of course... you're doing the right thing. I didn't know you were thinking about that... but that's okay... at least we now know how our relationship comes off so strong now."

"I agree," he said. "That's why... today... I guess it's the perfect timing, since the first day we are a couple and just a day before the finale, we're still are and I can see us together outside of the cabin... Shannon, my love... will you be my girlfriend?"

Shannon smile grew so huge she nodded her head and screams her response. "Yes," she shouts and kisses Carlos.

While the both of them are celebrating the new chapter of their life, on the other hand, the next couple who will be going to their final date has been called and it's Amanda and Antonio.

The couple left the cabin and a crew is waiting for them to get on the boat. They don't know where they will go, but sure they will enjoy the first and final date they'll have.

A moment later, a floating setup has been waiting for them. They get off the boat and hopped to the bamboo floor. A romantic lunch date is served for them. Antonio pulled the chair for Amanda and he sits across her.

A meal is served in front of them, it was still hot, but they started their date with a toss of wine glasses.

"Cheers to us, Amanda," Antonio said.

"Cheers," Amanda said. "I still couldn't believe we're both here... maybe they really found something between us that we should nurture as well. "

Antonio nodded. "Yeah, I totally agree with that. But I'm so happy that I will be sharing this journey with you. Even though we only have less than 48 hours left before the finale, I'm sure we'll be able to continue what we have here outside. What do you think?"

Amanda slowly nodded her head. "I think so, too... but thank you... maybe if it wasn't for you, I would be one of those travelers who went home last night."

"Same thing," Antonio said. "Now... let's prove to them that we can also win this show. Are you up for it?"

Amanda giggled. "Of course, let's show them."