Day 13 - Confessionals

So, how do you feel that you won't be able to have a couple, for now, Minetta?

- It worries me, actually. But also, it's fine for me. It somehow gave me more time to find a connection and make a connection. If deportation will be going to happen tomorrow, that's the time I should be worried, but you know what, I'm kind of having a good time with Dong-Yoon and I don't understand why beauties won't go after him since he's charming... nice abs, and had a really good smell. Maybe tonight, I'll let him sleep on my bed and see how our connection will go.

It looks like you have made a deal with Minetta, Chevalier. How's that going now?

- Well, what we've agreed benefited both of us. Basically, she's a friend with someone—a former friend in Paris before so it was a little complicated at first, but we settled it since we don't want to bring up the old issue in the cabin. We want to make to experience as exciting and beautiful as it is so setting aside the differences and issues, we've made a deal we could be friends and as long that helps us find a true connection with others, it will stay that day. But I guess, I don't have to worry about mine since Cinema is seemingly a lovely girl for me.

Carlos & Connor, it seems like Minetta hated both of you? What you can say about that?

- Connor: Well, it's just the truth! I wouldn't push myself to her just to make a connection or give her some hope that there would be something between us because I'm leaning to flourish my relationship with Elizabeth and that's what I was working on even further.

- Carlos: Same as my boy here, though I felt bad about rejecting her, if that means she wouldn't have to hope for us then it would be good. I'm being loyal to my couple so even if there's a new arrival coming in the future, Shannon will always still be my girl so if I would repeat that action again even though it wasn't the right thing to do, then maybe it's the right thing for me because I can continue what I have with Shannon and all.

How are you with Chevalier, Cinema?

- With Omar's departure, choosing Chevalier was a good choice for me so what we're having right now is something I have never had before. Yes, I've been in a relationship for years, but I feel like what I will be having with Chevy is something good... and captain, I hope we'll get that third date soon! I'm loving this idea of having personal or alone time with him... that would be a good thing for both of us.