Day 10 - Exit Interview

What do you think happened with you and Cinema?

- Well, I thought we actually worked out the issue between us—maybe we did, but because she has other options now, it was her choice to do so. I'm not mad at her because if she thinks it's the best thing for her journey in Continental Romance then it'll be a good thing for her. I just hope that it doesn't end up this way.

Did Cinema say anything to you before you leave the cabin?

- She did. She says she was sorry about the decision she made, and I didn't make her feel sorry about it. I've been through heartaches and all. I just got used to it and I thought I'll be able to find it with her, but surely not. But I'm leaving this island without any regrets. Cinema and I are good... maybe we could still be friends after this.

Does the advice of Cely and Devin help?

- It actually does. When I saw them, I was so happy when Cely was here. We haven't seen each other for a long time so it's kind of a mini-reunion since I've heard about Devin from my colleagues as well—Andrew and Caro. Their advice was great, it helps me to reconnect with Cinema, but when Chevalier arrived, Cinema make a new connection and I lost that one with her.

What are your takeaways from your journey on the island?

- I mean, trust is the key to maintaining a healthy and good relationship. I was just waiting for the right timing with Cinema, but the truth comes out out of my hand so I have no choice. I told her the truth, but I also had a mistake there. But the main thing that I will take away from my journey is that time and trust are the keys to making a relationship works out.

So, what's your plan now?

- I'll go back to work! Traveling around the world is my first love so I'm going to continue what I love to do... and maybe, across the world, that special someone is waiting for me. I hope. But thanks to everyone here... I know I made friends when I get here so... see you all out there. Peace!

ETD: 0 minute

Omar Khandil has just been deported off of the island.