Chapter 1

Sixth year
————————

The train whistled as it rushed down the tracks.
"Quibbler!" Luna, a long blonde haired Ravenclaw, called, passing out Quibblers.

Diana stood talking to Cho, before she noticed Harry's unbreakable gaze upon Cho.

"Well, I won't keep you. I should catch up with my friends, as well." Cho smiled shyly, Diana drew her eyes from the boy staring at them from a compartment not too far from where they stood, "I'll see you later, oh and, Cho?"

"Yes?" Cho turned around to look back at the girl, Diana shifted her weight on one leg, "Mh, nothing, nevermind." She awkwardly smiled.

Cho smiled, before turning on her heel and leaving. Diana turned to the compartment where her friends were in.

"Honestly, Harry, do you still fancy her? I thought you liked Ginny." Diana laughed to herself, shutting the compartment door, noticing the intense expressions on her friends' faces.

"What is it?" Diana asked, sitting next to Harry, "Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater." Hermione stated.

"Really?" Diana rose her eyebrows, "Why would you be worried about that. Shouldn't you be worrying about Quidditch—, or Ginny and Dean Thomas?"

"Why would he be worried about that?" Ron asked, Hermione and Diana looking at each other.

Hermione clicked her tongue, focusing back on Harry, "Either way, it's completely ridiculous." She claimed.

"What would Voldemort want with Malfoy, anyway?" Diana inquired

"Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" Harry questioned, looking between the three of them.

"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke." Ron said.

"Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes." Harry pointed out.

"I told you, I don't know what I saw." Hermione said, sternly.

"You've got a point there, Harry." Diana agreed, looking out of the window.

Hermione shook her head, looking at Ron.

Harry sat there for a moment before getting up abruptly, "I need some air." He said before sliding the compartment door open.

Neo walked by the compartment, watching Harry walk away, "What's with him?" He asked, stepping in the compartment.

"Harry believes Draco Malfoy is a Death Eater." Diana shrugged, shaking her head.

Neo sat next to Diana, his actions faltered when he heard that. "Are you okay, brother?" She turned to her brother.

"Yeah. Where'd he get that idea?" He asked, "He saw him and his mother at Borgin and Burkes," Hermione stated.

Diana watched as her twin brother took out his book, flipping it to the page he had left off on.

Diana's cat, Ewok, he got his name due to the slight deformity of his face, jumped up between Neo and Diana and laid between the two, as Diana took in a deep breath, thinking about their new year at Hogwarts.

A place where it is pledge profound safety. So far, each year spent at the school, it had been nearly nothing but disturbance.

Perhaps, Diana thought too much of it, though it still worried her, a cryptic feeling crept it's way in the pit of her stomach.

What was to happen this year? Her sixth year at Hogwarts. She had a bad feeling, so she knew something was bound to happen.

The train came to a screeching stop, awakening Diana, who had fallen asleep against the window. She looked around between the three who were standing in front of her, gathering their stuff.