Chapter 16

*WARNING: SMUT*

Spend the night with me
———————————————

Diana sat on her bed, flipping through a book as classical music played throughout her room.

Her mother had asked—, well, more liked ordered, Diana to come down to have dinner with the Malfoy's, but Diana had told her mother she had stomach pains and couldn't join them.

That wasn't totally a lie, she did have stomach pains, but because of her anxiety. She couldn't bare to sit at the table with Malfoy's parents, knowing what she did with their son.

So, she'll put it off as long as she is could.

She only greeted the two of them twice the whole time she and her family has been here. They must be awfully busy.

Diana heard shuffling outside of her door, the clock ticked 12 A.M, so she wondered who'd be up at this time.

She cracked her door open, peaking her head out. She hadn't seen anyone, mostly due to the lack of light throughout the corridor.

She stepped out of her room, walking towards the washroom.

"What're you doing up so late?" She heard a low voice.

"Merlin's beard, I could ask you the same." She exclaimed, nearly flying out of her skin.

Draco had just turned the corner just as the girl poked her head out of her room.

He walked up close to her, peering down at her. The only light source was from the moonlight that leaked into the window, it made the both of them look so angelic.

"I don't want nor do I you to help me with the vanishing cabinet." Draco suddenly uttered. Diana rose an eyebrow.

"I don't have much of a choice in the matter. Plus, what difference does it make? I was helping you before, now I'm just ordered to." She shrugged. "I'm saying, you don't need to help me, you can stay out of it, I'll handle it, and you focus on your classes, and your friends. He will never find out." He softly whispered to her.

Her eyes faltered, she wasn't disappointed, it's not like she wanted any part of Voldemort.

But, Neo and Draco..

"I don't want you to be apart of this, if I can help it." He finally said, her eyes snapping to look up at him.

He hesitantly placed a small kiss on her lips. She was taken aback, why was he acting this way? He's never acted like this before. It was strange for Malfoy.

He didn't try and evolve the kiss into something more, he just left her with that gentle peck on her lips.

He disappeared down the corridor. She stood there for a moment, before walking back to her room. She had completely forgotten she had to use the toilet.

She pondered on her bed for a minute, inaudibly gasping as she soon figured out.

If Draco kills Dumbledore, Dumbledore's elder wand will be left with Draco, and Voldemort will kill...

The Dark Lord wants that wand. That's why he's making an attempt on Dumbledore's life.

She held her breath, her eyebrow's furrowed as she stared at the ceiling.