-5-

I was lost, gazing into those electric blue eyes. Funny thing was, they were staring straight back at me. I felt as if they could see straight through to my soul.

"Oh, Daisy," the owner of the blue eyes moaned, reaching up and caressing my cheek ever so softly. My eyes fluttered shut, taking in his touch.

"Niall," I say breathlessly.

Next thing I know, his warm lips are pressed against mine. It started put as a sweet, soft kiss but quickly progressed into so much more.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging to take this to the next level. I parted my lips allowing his tongue to caress mine. God this was turning me on.

I could feel his urgency on my mouth as his need for me grew. His hands running up from my hips, peeling my shirt up as they went. Our lips broke apart only long enough for him to tug the fabric over my head, tossing it god knows where.

My hands felt their way from his shoulders down his glorious torso to the hem of his shirt, prying it up then over his head. My eyes met his, the lust I saw causing me to practically squirm with need. He chuckled as his eyes raked down my half naked body.

"You need to lose the rest of these clothes for what I want to do to you," he says, his accent rough from lust. I bite my lip, looking him over and eyeing the noticeable bulge growing under his sweatpants.

"Well, you better get started then," I reply with a wink causing him to moan.

"Gladly," he murmurs as he pulls me to stand closer to him, running his fingers under the waistband of my shorts. He reaches for the front, popping the button. Slowly he pulls them down till they fall to the floor. I quickly step out of them holding onto his arms for balance and kick them aside, leaving me in just my bra and panties.

He grabs my hips and pulls me abruptly so that I am flush against his chest, my hands on his sides. I feel the blush creeping up my cheeks. One of his hands reaches up to cup my cheek as I feel the other on my back, trying to unhook my bra.

"You are so beautiful," he says softly, his lips brushing against mine. I feel it when he finally gets my bra unhooked and slowly slides the straps down my arms to take it off. He tosses it behind me. He steps back a bit, looking over the newly revealed flesh, obviously liking what he saw judging by his ever growing bulge.

He slowly backed me up till I fell back on the bed, watching as my chest bounced. His eyes taking in ever bit of my exposed skin making me squirm under his heated gaze.

He slid his sweats and boxer briefs down in one motion, freeing his impressive length. God I want this man. I sit up and begin to reach for him, to stroke his hard member when he forcefully pushes me back onto the mattress.

"No no, love," he says with a cheeky smirk as he grabs the hem of my panties and slowly pulls them down my legs. My heart is practically beating out of my chest from his actions. Once they are on the floor, he grabs my thighs and spreads them as far as they will go and holds them there. I am panting with need by now.

"Niall, please," I moan as he brings his head closer and closer to my wet slit. I tangle my fingers into his hair, tugging lightly, encouraging him.

"Oh I am going to make you feel so good," he says huskily, his warm breath hitting the wettness making me arch my back.

Looking into my eyes as he did so, he slowly ran his tongue over the length of my slit making my hips buck off the bed. He wrapped his arms around my thighs holding them where he wanted them and resumed his licking. God this feels so good. He alternated between shoving his tongue into me and flicking it over my throbbing clit. I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

He removed one of his arms from my leg and slowly inserted two fingers into me. I moaned his name and tugged at his hair, feeling his smirk against my clit. He began pumping his fingers in and out of me as he sucked on my clit.

"I.. Im about to...ohhhh" I groaned as I came around his fingers.

"DAISY JANAE!"

I pried my eyes open to find my mother standing in front of me and Niall no where to be seen. Fuck. It was all a dream.

"Why on earth were you moaning? You were so loud I swear you woke the neighbors," she practically shouted at me, her hands on her hip.

"I was...umm....just having a dream mom," I cover my face with my hands, hoping she won't see the growing blush.

"Well the way you sounded it must have been a nightmare! Well, its already 4:30, might as well get up so we can make of back to Atlanta on time for your flight."

"Fine," I grumbled, waiting for her to leave my room so I could get up. As she closed the door behind her, I swung my legs out of bed and headed to my suitcase to get dressed. This was going to be a long day.

This is my first time writing smut so what do you think?

I hope it was okay :/