-15-

Daisy POV

After taking a quick, cold shower I threw on a pair of cut off Jean shorts and a tank top. No need to try to impress Harry, he's already seen me at my most vulnerable. I felt the blush growing on my cheeks at remembering how he caught me.

Not even bothering to fully dry my hair, I left it to air dry and slipped my flip flops on and headed for the door.

The whole way to the boys floor, I saw no one. Everyone must be getting ready for tonight.

Knock knock knock

I waited patiently for Harry, trying to look as casual as one could be after what had happened between us earlier. The door opening pulled me from my suggestive thoughts.

"Niall? Do I have the wrong room? I thought.."

"Nope, this is Harry's room. Thought I'd join you two for a bit of lunch before we head to the stadium," he said with a hint of a smirk.

"Hey babe!" Harry said a bit too loudly, coming up behind Niall. Oh god. This is going to be awkward.

"Lunch should be here soon, we were just talking about last night. That club was insane, right Daisy?" Harry asked as he fixed me a soda from the mini bar.

"Oh um yeah, last night was....crazy," my heart racing as I tried not to make eye contact with Niall. I felt his gaze on my face, probably still upset that he slept with a nobody like me.

"Where did you run off to anyways last night Niall? I thought you were going to be my wingman?" Harry asked innocently, making Niall all but choke on his drink.

"Oh I got a bit too drunk too fast, mate. Sorry, we'll have to go out again soon," I could tell this subject was just as awkward for him as it was for me.

"Did you get laid?"

That was when I lost it. I felt the burn of coke coming up my nose. Harry really has no filter.

Luckily the knock on the door saved me from the embarrassment of hearing Niall's answer. I mean what could he say? 'Yeah I got laid but i told her to fuck off this morning"?

The smell of lunch being wheeled into the room pulled me from my panicked thoughts. The cart was laiden with burgers with various toppings and a salad.

Harry immediately grabbed the giant bowl of salad all for himself and begin digging in. Good thing I hate salad.

I grabbed a burger and settled down on the couch to eat, thankful that the food kept anyone from talking.

Niall POV

I don't know what I'm doing here. Well aside from making sure they don't fuck again. Can't very well do into in front of me now can they?

Well...

We could have a threesome.....

No, Niall, no.

They would never go for that. Not to mention I'm sure Daisy hates me, I mean she was brutal on me in training today. Should have known better than to pissed off my physical trainer.

I couldn't help it, my eyes kept drifting over to where she sat, taking in her toned tan legs. I watched her as she bit into her burger, a small bit of ketchup dripping out and landing right on top of her breast. She just looked down, scooped it onto her finger, and sucked her finger clean.

I grabbed the throw pillow off the chair next to me to cover the uncomfortable tightness in the front of my already tight jeans. She doesn't even realize what she does to me.

Finishing off my burger, I check my phone. More for a distraction from Daisy than anything. Oh new message...

Paul: be down stairs in 10. Time to go! Bring Harry too

"Oi, time to go Haz," I announce, throwing the pillow at him.

"Alright, off to it then," he says getting up. He made a point to stretch right in front of Daisy, his shirt riding up to show off his stomach. I watched as her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened before she turned away. Great. She likes him. The smirk on his face proves he did that on purpose.

How am I going to make it through tonight's show watching him try to flirt with her? I know she is coming, I had tickets put in her name for right next to the stage. I'd hoped it would be me winking at her and singing to her but no. It will be Harry. Damn it.