-14-

NIALL POV

I have never been more upset with Harry. How could he do this to me?

Well to be fair I guess he has no idea how I feel about Daisy......or what we did last night.

God, what I can remember of last night was amazing. Uhoh. I'm in an elevator headed to the lobby. I will never live it down if people see the boner trying to grow in my workout shorts. Think, Derby, Derby, Derby.....ahhh that's better.

I groan as the elevator doors open forcing me to leave my momentary solitude. I don't want to go to the gym. Daisy must hate me and Harry will be a bigger flirt than ever. I'm sure they fucked. Never knew she was such a slut but I guess I should have guessed since she did that nude spread.

I feel horrible thinking these things about someone I barely know and might possibly have feelings for even though I shouldn't. Ugh. If she were mine, she would never even feel the need to look at another man let alone fuck them. If she did I'd make sure she couldn't walk for a week.

Lost in my thoughts, I somehow find myself in the gym. I'm the only one here so far. Looking around, I notice this hotel gym is pretty standard. I didn't really get a good look yesterday....I was too busy staring at Daisy.

There is a door on one side I hadn't noticed before. Walking over to it I open it to reveal a smaller studio like area with a giant wall mirror. Hmm.

Pulling out my phone I shoot a text to Mark:

Me: I want to work alone on my knee today to get ready for the show tonight

Mark: ok Ni, Daisy will work with you on stretches, I'll have the rest of the boys.

Me: perfect

DAISY POV

Making my way downstairs to the gym felt like walking along death row. I am not ready to face Niall no matter how angry I am at him. I have already decided not to pay him any attention and focus on training the other boys, surely Mark can handle an asshole like Niall. Walking in the gym I notice all the boys were already there.....except for Niall.

"Ahh Daisy! I need you to go help Niall with his knee, we need him in tippy top shape for their performance tonight, understand?" Mark asked as soon as I entered the room. Great.

"Uhh sure I guess if that's what you need me to do," I mumble and fake smile at him.

"Brilliant, you guys will work in there," he says pointing to a door I hadn't noticed. I shuffle my way to it and brace myself before I enter. Nothing could have prepared me for the sight I saw inside.

There was Niall ....shirtless and covered in sweat doing push ups. I stood for a moment after I shut the door, feeling my jaw drop open as I watched his rippling back muscles. He snapped his head to the side and smirked at me, noticing I was gaping at him I'm sure. Arrogant asshole.

"Well well Ms.Daisy, we better get busy. Also, don't drool on the floor anymore, can't afford for me to slip and be injured now can we?"

I glared at him so hard. Oh if looks could kill buddy.

He stood up from his push up position and began walking towards me. I couldn't help but stare at the way his hips moved, causing his shorts to ride so low. I wanted to lick his V-line that was quite prominent above the hem.

No Daisy no. Remember what he did. He called you a mistake. He left you to wake up alone. Yes he did fuck you quite well but that pales in comparison to how rude and hateful he was.

Bracing myself I think: two can play this game.

I drop my stuff into the corner and facing the mirror, I take the hem of my tee shirt in between my fingers and pull it over my head. My eyes never leaving his face, knowing exactly what I was doing to him. I am going to make him regret ever fucking me over like that.

Dropping my shirt to the floor, next I slide my sweat pants I wore down here slowly off my hips. I wasn't planning on taking them off but I can see no better reason than to further torture this man. His blue eyes are watching my every move, brimming with lust. Ha.

My pants drop to floor leaving me in just my sports bra and pair of tight spandex shorts. I'm not too worried about leaving anything to the imagination right now, he's already seen everything.

Clapping my hands, I turn around to face the blonde man who was trying to casually adjust his shorts thinking I didn't notice his growing hard on. Oh this just gets better and better. "You ready? Let's get this over with. Mark says you need to be prepped for the show."

"Uh yeah, let's get down to business. I need my knee stretched out a bit and probably massaged after," he said, now avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, lie back."

He does as I say and I spread his legs a bit and climb between them. His eyes widened at my actions. Stupid boy. I'm just doing my job. I grab his left leg and lift it, pressing it as far as it will go up against his chest. I can hear his breathing become ragged and my money bets that it isn't because of the stretches.

***

After torturing Niall for half an hour, I decide he's had enough. I don't want to push his knee too far. I may not be happy with him right now but I don't want him hurt.

After we both took a water break, he laid down on the middle of the floor. I really don't want to have to massage his knee but it's my job.

I sit next to him on my knees, massage oil in hand. Putting just enough on my hands, I rub them together to spread it a bit. He has his eyes screwed shut tight as I place my hands on his leg. I feel him tense. As I rub, trying to ease any tension and pain from his sore limb, I look over his scar. It looks quite brutal.

Staring at his scar, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing with my hands. The clearing of his throat broke me out of my trance and I saw just how high my hands have gone up his thigh.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's alright," he smirked at me. "I think we are done here, I need to go get ready."

With that we silently got up and gathered our things and headed towards the door. Opening it, the other four boys turned to us and I felt all of their eyes take down my very exposed body. Oh shit. I forgot to put the rest of my clothes back on.

"Hey babe," Harry said sweetly, making his way over to me. I manage to smile up at him through my embarrassment. "Meet me in my room in an hour for lunch, yeah?"

"Yeah, that'd be okay. I'm gonna go shower and change," I reply, trying to escape the growing awkwardness I felt. I'm not sure why I felt like that.

I do feel guilty that I just spent well over an hour teasing and torturing Niall and not once did I think of Harry. Well I also didn't expect to be called babe by Harry either. Much better than being called a mistake I guess. Maybe I've wasted all these years pining and thinking about Niall when I should have noticed Harry. All these thoughts and more filled my mind as I wandered out off to my own hotel room.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit, life's been crazy. Also I may be rewriting a few parts of this story here and there. I don't like how some of it is right now.

I'm gonna start leaving questions for you guys here, feel free to ask me some in return

My question for you:

if you met one of the boys, how would you react?