-10-

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT WILL MAKE ME UPDATE QUICKER :D

What are we doing? I am sitting in the back of a van headed back to the hotel with Niall Horan's lips attached to my neck.

I can't help the small gasps and moans escaping my lips. He took them as further encouragement and pulled me onto his lap to continue his sensual assault. His hands had a firm grip on my hips, almost painful but not quite. I couldn't help but tangle my fingers into his soft blonde quif.

I don't even know why he came onto me. Surely isn't so drunk that he doesn't realize it's me. I mean I can smell the whiskey on him but he still seems coherent at least. I really don't want to question it too much though because I have wanted this for so long. Never thought it would happen.

Suddenly he pulled back, staring deeply into my eyes. I can feel my face flush even deeper under his intense gaze. Next thing I know, one of his hands is on the back of my neck pulling me towards him. He crashes his lips against mine, sending tingles down my spine. I shiver against him and feel his smirk on my lips.

"I knew you wanted me," he slurs against my lips, pushing his tongue into my mouth. Things are getting very heated in the back of this van. Our tongues exploring each others mouths mercilessly. He tasted of whiskey, just as he smelled.

"Up," he mumbled against my lips. I pulled back confused. "We gotta go inside now. As much as I would love to fuck you in here, my bed would be better."

I slid off his lap as he opened the door. He reached back, taking my hand to steady me. Once my feet were on the ground he let go and headed into the hotel. I sheepishly followed behind him, not sure what else to do. I finally catch up to him as the elevator doors opened. I stepped in after himand turned around as the doors were closing. All of sudden he had me pinned against the wall of the elevator with his hips,his hands on my cheeks tilting my head back for him. His kiss was urgent and lust filled against my lips. The elevator dinged letting us know we had reached his floor and he jumped back to the other side of the small space, leaving me breathless and barely able to stand. He stalked out as the doors opened and made his way to his door. Unlocking it, he turned and grabbed my wrist and pulling me roughly into his room, closing the door behind me.

I was then slammed back against the door, knocking the air out of me as his lips met mine. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue in again, massaging it against mine. I wrapped my arms around his kneck, trying to pull him impossibly closer to me. His hands slipped from my hips down around to the back of my thighs.

"Jump," he mumbled against my now swollen lips. I did as he asked and locked my ankles around his waist as his hands firmly grasped my bum. Never breaking the kiss, he pulled me from the door and carried me towards what I'm guessing is his bed. After a moment he leans, laying me down and hovers over me. He pulls away leaving me wanting more.

I open my eyes to find him standing a few feet away, staring at me with lustfilled eyes. I know my eyes must look the same to him right now. I sit up and reach for him, grasping the hem of his shirt, and tugging him to stand between my legs. I lifted his shirt, hinting that I wanted it on the floor. He realized my intentions and quickly peeled it off, tossing it aside. I can't help but let my eyes roam over his now bare chest. He is amazingly sexy with his softly defined muscles and v-line. I look up to see a wide smirk on his face, knowing I was caught looking.

His hand reached up gripping my chin gently as he leaned down planting a kiss on the corner of my mouth. His hand then slid down to my shoulder leaving goosebumps in its wake. He grabbed the strap of my dress and slid it off my shoulder before doing the same thing to the other strap. He then reached behind me, unzipping my green dress slowly, gazing into my eyes intently as he did so. I felt as if I could combust right there. This is even better than a wet dream. I bite down on my lip as he begins tugging my dress down. I lift my hips to help him and soon the dress is on the floor, leaving me in my black strapless bra and matching lace boyshorts.

I reach over, running my hands up his legs a bit till I reach the waistband of his jeans. I slip my fingers under the band, teasing him a bit, earning a hiss from his perfect mouth. I can feel my smug smirk as I pop the button open and slide the zipper down. I look up him from under my lashes as I tug his jeans down, letting them pool on the floor. He stepped out them, kicking them aside as he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me in just his tight boxer briefs.

We scooted up the bed a bit till I was resting on the pillows with him still hovering over me. I snaked my arms around his neck pulling his plump pink lips down to mine. He pressed himself against me, grinding into my hips as we kissed. I moaned into his mouth as he rubbed against me. One of his hands was by my head, supporting his weight, as the other was undoing my bra. He pulled back as it came undone and I felt his eyes rake over my newly exposed chest.

"Ohhh even better in person," he whispered so softly that I didn't really catch what he had said. He began planting kisses along my jaw line and slowly down my neck. He didn't stop till he reached my breasts. Peeking up at me, he licked over one of my nipples and then blew on it softly, causing it to harden even more than it already was. He groaned as he took it in his mouth, sucking and tonguing it softly leaving me writhing below him. I didn't even notice that he had slid a hand down my body till I felt it slip inside my panties.

"Ohhh so wet for me, babe," he said smugly, slipping a finger into me causing my hips to buck up into his hand. He pumped it in and out of me at a torturously slow pace.

"N-niall please," I gasp, wanting so much more than his fingers.

"Anything for you, babe," he chuckles as he pulls out of me and tears my panties off of me. He gets up and takes his boxer briefs off, exposing his impressive length. Its even bigger then I imagined it to be.

I hear his chuckle as I know I was caught staring again. I sit up and wrap my fingers around him. Slowly sliding up and down his hard on, I hear him groan. Next thing I know I am being pushed back as he climbed on top of me once again, spreading my legs with his.

He swiftly pressed into me in one go, making me gasp for air. He is so big it takes me a moment to adjust. He slowly begins pulling back only to thrust back in roughly. I grip onto his biceps as he continues fucking me raw.

His lips are attached to my kneck, leaving love bites in their wake. I can already feel a tightening in my stomach as I get closer to finishing. He thrusts keep getting rougher and faster as we both are pushed to the edge. My eyes fly open as I feel his fingers pressing against my clit,trying to get me off before him. In no time at all I am coming undone from his assault on my body, clenching around him. This must have pushed him over the edge because he pulled out of me quickly and sprayed his hot white cum over my stomach before collapsing next to me.

Sooooo ;)

I wrote this in the same room with my whole family lol talk about awkward lol. I will fix any mistakes later since I am typing this on my phone.