Chapter 6

As i walk to the next class, the folded paper in my pocket feels like it burning a hole on the fabric. I don't even know why, it probably just a black piece of paper, or some sort of insult since it belongs to Michael.

But i can't stop the thoughts from coming

"What if it's for you?"
"Maybe he dropped it on purpose"

I know it's most likely nothing, but it won't hurt to look, right? I turn towards the boys bathroom and go inside. Making sure no one else is in the bathroom, i lock myself in a stall and pull out the paper.

Taking a deep breath, i unfold it, reading what it says.

"Listen. I know we don't get along that well, and i know i've been kinda a dick to you the few times we've talk, but i'm sorry. I don't know why but i can't get you off my mind recently. Ever since i found out you like guys, you're all i seem to be able to think about. I'm not into guys. At least i don't think i am. But i was wondering if you could give me a call when you get home? Maybe if we hung out, i would stop thinking like this. My number is (XXX)XXX-XXXX
-Michael
(Also you better not tell anyone about this) "

"holy fuck" I whisper to myself. I begin to blush again, but after a few seconds the excitement wears off and is replaced by dread. "This is Michael we're talking about. It's probably gonna be a dumb prank to try and embarrass me."
"But what if it's not. What if he actually want to hang out with me."

I slip the note back in my pocket and decide to think it over throughout the day. The bell rings for my next class and i hurry out of the stall.

As i'm running to my class, trying to be there as soon as possible, i'm stopped by a teacher.

"Not so fast young man. Why are you running in the halls."

"Oh i'm very sorry i lost track of time and i'm just trying to get to my class."

The teacher looks me up and down with a glare.

"Yeah i'm sure. I bet you were smoking behind the school. No good teens."

"What?! No i swear that's not it i just-"

The teacher stops me.

"That's enough excuses. You're coming with me to the principals office."

I follow the teacher down the hall, dragging my feet behind me. We arrive at the front office and i'm sat down in a chair while the teacher goes to get the principal. After she walks off, a door opens, and the person walking though it is sure enough, Michael Afton.

"How the hell is this kid everywhere i go"

He looks around the room, noticing me, and walks over to sit down.

"We'll look who it is." He says with a grin. "I didn't know you were such a trouble maker (Y/N)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
507 Words
That's right not one, but two chapters in one day! Hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget to vote/comment. Also if you want feel free to message me or comment suggestions for the story <3