Chapter 10

Michael told me that he had been so focused on getting out of the house on time that he'd forgotten to grab something to eat. When i mentioned that i realized that i was also pretty hungry so we decided to head down to the kitchen and get some food.

I looked around the kitchen to see what we had. "Ok so we have leftover spaghetti, sandwich making stuff, soup, chips, pizza, and some toaster waffles."

"Hmmm... can i make myself a sandwich?" He asked. "Sure, i'll make myself one too." i replied. I got all of the stuff for me and Michael to make our food. We both stood at the counter making our food.

When i was done making my sandwich, i realized how close we were standing next to each other. I blushed lightly and grabbed my sandwich walking back over to the stairs with Michael following close behind.

We got back to my room and Michael pointed out my game console. "Hey you wanna play some video games while we eat?" He asked with a soft smile. I cant lie, he look incredibly cute at that moment. "Yeah sure" I respond, sitting down on the floor and putting my food next to me and grabbing a controller. Michael does the same, except he sits unnecessarily close. I mean he was so close our shoulders were nearly touching. Not that i minded. I turn on the console and start up the game

About an hour later, we had finished our food and were tied in the game. before i started the next round, Michael stopped me by placing his hand on top of mine on the controller.

"Hey i have an idea." He says looking over at me. "Ok. What is it?" I ask

"How about loser has to kiss the winner." He says with a smirk, looking directly into my eyes, his hand now on my shoulder. I can feel my face heat up and get incredibly red when he says this. "What?!" I exclaim. "You're joking right?"

"Nope. I'm being dead serious"

"But why would you wanna do that?"

"I don't know. Why not. It's not like a kiss is gonna kill you."

"But what if i get so embarrassed it does kill me!" I think to myself, i mean my face is becoming a darker shade of red the longer i simply imagine kissing Michael. I don't know how i would react if i ACTUALLY kissed him.

"Alright fine." I say. Michael smiles. "Nice!Hope you're ready to lose (Y/N)!"

"No way! You're gonna lose!"

After like 15 minutes the round ends. Michael was the loser. "Ha! Take that loser!" I say looking over at Michael. That's when I noticed just how red his face was. I had almost completely forgotten about our deal. "Hey you ok man? Look if you don't wanna kiss me you you don't hav-" Before i could finish my sentence Michael reached over and put his hand on the side of my face, slamming his lips into mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
510 Words
Woohoo another chapter today! I'm actually feeling pretty good today and decided to give you all another chapter. and this on has a kiss. However I do wanna say really quick that i won't be writing and explicit detailed nsfw. I will however write suggestive stuff, maybe.
But yeah that you all for reading and thank you for 2k views that's absolutely insane.