Chapter 13

I wake up and feel some sort of weight on my chest. I open my eyes and glance down to see what it is. Michael is still asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my chest. I look over at my clock to see what time it is. Seeing that it's only 8AM I close my eyes again, wanting to stay like this for just a little bit longer.

Maybe 20 minutes pass before i hear Michael yawn and feel him move. Looking back down i see he's awake "Hey sleepyhead. How ya feeling." He turns his head. "Still tired." I smile and run my hands through his soft hair. "Yeah, i don't wanna get up yet either."

We decide to just lay there for a couple minutes to fully wake up, before Michael eventually moves up a bit to give me a soft kiss and sits up, stretching out his arms. I take a second to look at his bare chest before turning my head the other way and getting up as well.

We both go get dressed at meet down stairs to find something quick to eat and then head outside to go find something to do, making sure to grab some of my allowance before heading out the door.

"Hey doesn't your dad own that one pizza place that has the animatronics? I forget what it's called." I say as we walk around looking for something to do. Michael looks over at me. " You mean Fredbears family diner? Yeah he owns it. Why?"

"We could go there."

"Eh, I feel like i basically live there. Do you think we could go somewhere else? How about that mall that just opened up? I hear they have an arcade." I smile at him "Sure! It's not to far from here anyways."

We decide to have a race to see who could get to the mall first. I'm not sure why i agreed. Michael is much more physically capable than me, so he obviously won with ease. He waited for me by the door and once i finally caught up to him, he took a moment to brag about being faster before we bee-lined for the arcade.

I immediately ran to the street fighter game and convinced Michael to play a couple rounds with me. He agreed and i put some cash into the machine.

We had been at the arcade for about an hour, running around and playing all the different games. Michael had even gotten me a stuffed animal from a claw machine. It was almost as if we were on a date. After a couple hours we had gotten bored. "Hey they have a theater here. Why don't we go see what's playing." Michael suggests. I agree and we head over to to the theater.

As we're walking through the mall. I here someone call out to Michael from behind us. Turning around i see them. This may be an over exaggeration, but it felt like my whole world had just been shattered. The people calling out to Michael, were his three friends from school. The ones he would bully and make fun of me with just a few weeks ago.

"Shit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
542 Words

Look! A new chapter! I hope you all like it. I was wondering, should i do like some sort of QnA chapter, or no? Also should i give you guys my main tiktok? So yeah lmk what you all think and i'll try and get a new chapter out soon. And for any Arcane fans, i'm planning on writing a Viktor x Masc reader.