Chapter 7

"I didn't do anything. That stupid teacher dragged me in here while i was just trying to get to class." I tell him, trying to be quiet as to not get in anymore trouble. "Damn really?" He replies. "Let me guess, they thought you were smoking."

"Yeah! Is that why you're in here to?" I ask. "Nope." He responds. "Some guy came up to me acting all tough saying he wanted to fight me. So i gave him what he wanted."

"Oh shit dude. Where is the guy? Is he with the principal?"

"He got sent home. They probably aren't gonna actually do anything since he's on the football team."

"What the fuck? He started it though?"

"Yeah well,this school fucking sucks."

The lady at the reception desk shushes us and tells us to watch our mouths. We sit there is silence for a few seconds before looking at each other and laughing. "Maybe Michael really does want to be nicer to me and make up for being such a jerk." I think to myself

I pull the note out of my hoodie pocket, looking over at the teen. "So um, I don't know if you meant to give this to me but it fell out of your pocket, and i read it."  I say holding up the folded piece of paper. Michael looks down and clears his throat. "Uhh... yeah... i did drop it on purpose. And i meant what i wrote. I really am sorry. You don't seem like that much of a loser."

I smile at him and put the paper back in my pocket. "Well, if that's the case then i guess i will be give that number you wrote down a call when i get home." Michael looks back up and smiles at me, throwing his arms around me in a hug. This catches me by surprise, but i hug him back, slightly blushing when i accidentally touch his bicep "Damn this fuckers strong."

The desk lady slams he hand down on her desk. "THATS ENOUGH YOU TWO! YOURE BOTH IN HERE BECAUSE YOURE IN HERE BECAUSE YOUR IN TROUBLE! ESPECIALLY YOU MICHEAL. GO SIT IN THAT CHAIR OVER THERE!" She yells, pointing at a chair across the room from where we're sitting. Michael sighs while he stands up and walks across the room.

We spend the next couple minutes looking at each other from opposite sides of the room with dumb smiles on our faces which still have a faint blush on them, before i'm called into the principals office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
427 Words
Hell yeah another chapter! and we actually have a genuine conversation with Michael this time! Also thank you all for over 600 views on this dumb fanfic i started and 4 in the morning because i was bored and couldn't sleep <3