Chapter 11

I kissed him back. Putting my hands on his shoulders, while one of his hands was on my face and the other resting on my thigh. I pulled away to breathe before leaning back in to continue the make out session. Michael pushed my down gently so i was laying on the bedroom floor while he was on top of me. He looked me in the eyes. "Are you alright with this?" I was so flustered i couldn't even muster up any words. I simply nodded my head. He smiled and began kissing along my jawline, slowly making his way down to my collarbone, leaving small marks along the area. I covered my mouth with my arm to try and prevent any sound from coming out.

That's when i heard the door open.

"Hey kiddo i'm not sure if you two have eaten yet but-"

Dad looked up from the recipe book he was holding and immediately stopped speaking when he say the sight in front of him.

Me laying on the floor with Michael on top of me with the video game music playing in the background. Even though we were both still fully clothed it was pretty clear what was going on.

He put his free hand up in a form of apology and closed the door. Before it was fully closed however he quickly said. "Just be smart and safe you two." before shutting the door all the way.

Michael looked back down at me. "So uh, i'm guessing you don't wanna continue this right now."

"Yeah... not really." We both sit up and look over at each other before bursting out in laughter.

Once we calmed down i feel the need to ask Michael something. "Wait what if your parents somehow find out about that. Are they gonna be mad? If you need somewhere to stay you can always stay here."

"Thank you, but my moms not around, and i don't really think my dad will care to much. I've over heard him calling his work partner Henry "baby girl" like, five times now." He replies with a soft chuckle. I smile at him.

"We should probably bring our plates to the sink. Also i think my dad was trying to ask if we want dinner so we might wanna go answer his question."

We grabbed our plates and stand up, leave my room and head to the kitchen. My dad is standing at the counter and i awkwardly clear my throat. "Uh dad? I'm really sorry about that. I hope you're not mad at me and please don't make Michael go home." I say, talking incredibly fast due to how nervous i am. My dad turns around and sighs. "Don't worry about it kiddo. You know i'm ok with you being gay. And plus your a teenager, that's honestly what i kinda expected to happen eventually. I really should've knocked first."

I calm down after hearing that. Michael also apologizes and we go put our plates in the sink. My dad asks Michael if he could get the ground beef out of the freezer for the lasagna.

I remember the bite marks and hickeys on my collarbone and quickly sprint up to my room to get a hoodie.

When i come back into the kitchen i'm relieved to see my dad and Michael laughing while making dinner. Thank god dad moved on from what happened and wasn't upset with either of us. I go over and start helping out with dinner, standing next to Michael the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~593 Words

593 Words.
I'm gonna be honest, i had to set down my phone a couple times writing this chapter, so i hope your all happy with it. Also i'm not gonna make the dad homophobic bc i'm not comfortable with writing that, also bc he's based off my dad and my dads bi. Also holy shit. Three chapters in one day. i have know idea where this motivation is coming from all the sudden.