Chapter 12

After we all finish dinner and me and Michael do the dishes, my dad tells us he has work early tomorrow and says goodnight. Heading over to his room.

Once Michael and I get back up to my room, Michael shuts the door and yawns. "Your tired to?" i ask. "Yeah, kinda it's been a long day, is it ok if we just go to bed?" I nod in response and Michael grabs his pajamas from his bag while i get mine and go into the bathroom to change.

I look in the bathroom mirror and think about what had happened earlier the evening, holding my face in my hands. "God damn it. Michaels always been such a dick to me and a bunch of other people at school, so why is he suddenly acting like this. Not that i mind or anything, he's  really fucking hot."

I look back up and take a deep breath to try and think about something else. I reach over and open the door, looking around my room to find Michael. He was sitting on my floor, paging through one of my comic books, shirtless. "Dude what are you doing?" He looks up at me, closing the book.

"Oh hey. Sorry it's just that i've been looking for this comic for a long time, so i. got really exited when i saw it. "

"Holy shit"

"What?"

"You're a fucking nerd, Michael."

"Oh come on man!"

I start laughing and sit down on my bed. I'm not sure why it's so funny to me, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the main thing Michael used to make fun of me for being obsessed with comics. Michael gets up and sits next to me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down with him. He yawns and shuts  his eyes, rolling over on to his side, still holding me close in his arms.

"Michael"

"Hmmm"

"I gotta shut the lights off, also i don't think you really wanna fall asleep on top of the blankets with your legs off the edge of the bed." Michael sighs and loosens his grip so i can get up. He sits up as well and adjusts himself so that he's laying in bed probably and under the blankets.

I walk across the room and shut the lights off before blindly making my way back over to the bed. I end up accidentally tripping over a pillow that had fallen off the bed and falling on the ground. Michael jumps and sits up at the sound of me hitting the floor. "Shit are you ok (Y/N)?" I groan and get back up slowly. "Yeah... just tripped over something." I stand up and Michael lifts the blankets so i can get under them easily. I climb into bed with my back turned to Michael and he puts his arm around my waist pulling close, placing his head in the crook of my neck. We slowly fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
503 Words
I promise the next chapter will be better and progress at a better pace, i was rewatching wandavision while writing this. Also i just wanna say i can't help but laugh whenever i write about y/n running somewhere considering i can barely walk without my cane, let alone run. Another thing. If something you comment makes me uncomfortable i will delete it. Thank you all for reading <3