Chapter 16

The next week was great. Me and Michael would stop in the halls to jokingly make fun of each other, we'd walk to classes together, and in the classes we had together we spent basically the entire time messing around.

We did get yelled at quite a few times but when Michael would come over after school we'd spend the time making fun of the teachers and students that would yell at us and call us immature. And obviously we'd spend the rest of the time at my house playing video games, and watching movies.
I'd never really been this close to anyone before, and that fact that it was MICHAEL of all people was so crazy to me. I never would've thought we'd be friends let alone boyfriends.

He decided to come spend the night at my house before his brothers birthday party tomorrow. My dad had agreed to drive both of us to the pizza place.

We sat on the floor of my room playing video games like we usually did. My dad had brought us a lot of snacks and some soda and honestly we planned on staying up the whole night. I'm glad my dad didn't have any issues with Michael staying over, the only thing he said was to just be safe and not do anything stupid.

We finally finished the level we had been trying to beat for the last hour or so. As soon as the music that lets you know when you've finished a level played, Michael dropped his controller and threw his arms up in celebration

"HOLY SHIT WE DID IT!" He cheered in excitement. I laughed at his display of celebration. "What's so funny?" he asked gently falling over to rest his head on my lap. "Nothing, you're just so cute when you get excited, it makes me happy." i said with a smile. He smiled twice as big in response and sat up to give me a hug, knocking me over on the floor.

We both laid there laughing and cuddling, at one point Michael leaned toward me to give me a kiss on the cheek, which i obviously returned.

"So what do you want to do now?" Michael asked "We've been playing this game for hours and honestly i want to try and find something different"

"Hmm.. We could try and find a movie to watch?" I suggested, "We've got a whole shelf of VHS tapes downstairs in the living room, but they arm mostly horror movies."

"That sounds awesome, and maybe a horror movie will help us to stay up"

So we got up and quietly crept out the bedroom door and downstairs to the living room, careful not to wake my dad. We got to the shelf and began looking through the tapes

"What do you think of Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" asked Michael, holding up the movie. "Oh definitely, i love that one."

We went back up to my room, still trying to be as quite as possible. I went over to my bed and sat down. Micheal joined me after he put the tape into the player and started the movie, also making sure to pick up and bring over of some of the snacks and soda so we wouldn't have to get up randomly during the movie to grab them

We lined up all my pillows against the back wall so we could sit up against them, got under the blanket, and settled in to watch the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! I'm sorry this is such a short chapter, but i just wanted to get something out for you guys since it's been so long since i've updated this! Love you all and thank you to those of you who have stuck around and waited for a new chapter! <3