Chapter 9

"Actually, do you think i could come over today? If you're not doing anything that is."

"I don't see why not. i'll have to go ask my dad though, i'll be right back."

I set the phone down on my desk and run down the stairs to go find my dad. I look around the house, but i cant find him. I think for a second and remember him saying he was going to go work on the car in the garage. I go over to the door to the garage and open it, sure enough that's where he is.

I walk over to him "Hey dad, is it ok if a friend from school comes over today? And maybe spend the night?" My dad looks up from what he's doing and responds. "Sure i don't see why that's be a problem." He says with a smile. "As long as there's no funny business." My dad adds jokingly. I smile back and rolling my eyes "Thanks dad, love you." I say before running out of the garage and back up to my room.

I pick the phone back up, somewhat surprised that Michael didn't just hang up because i was taking so long. "He said you can come over" I said into the receiving end of the phone. "Really? Awesome!" He responds. I swear i can he the smile on his face through the phone. "So what time do you think you'll be here?" i ask

"Well it's like 4:30 right now. So do you think 5:30 would work?"

"Sure. Sounds great!"

After we came up with a time for Michael to come over, and i told him my address, we talked for probably about 10 more minutes before he said he was gonna go get ready to come over. We said bye and i hung up the phone. I decided it would probably probably be best if i got ready to. So i walked around my room putting any dirty clothes in the laundry bin, making my bed, picking up random things on the floor, finding some more pillows and blankets for Michael, and reorganizing my video games. By the time i was done it was 5:15 and i realized Michael was going to be here soon. I also realized that i was sweating and smelled kinda bad. Thankfully i have a door that leads to the upstairs bathroom in my room. I decided it be fine if i took a quick shower before "Michael got here. I grabbed some simple clean clothes, and took my old ones of, throwing them with the other dirty laundry before heading into the bathroom to shower.

I grabbed a towel and set it on the counter along with my clothes, getting in the shower. I guess i didn't realize how much time had past while i was in there, but it must've been around 5:30 when i heard my bedroom door open and Michael voice saying "Hello? you in here (Y/N)?"

"Son of a bitch. i really should've set an alarm or something."

"Yeah i'm just in here dude. I'll be right out." I quickly turn of the water and dry myself of with the towel. i throw on my boxers and pants, opening the door before i finished putting on my shirt. I look over and see Michael sitting on my bed across from the door. Yeah, he definitely saw my chest, not that i cared, because i don't care, he's probably seen more in the locker room since we have gym class together.

"Hey man, sorry about that. I guess i just lost track of time."

"Oh no it's fine, don't worry about it." He says with a grin. "I like your room by the way."

"Thanks"

We both go silent for a minute or two. Giving me just enough time to process what happened and get embarrassed that he'd walked in here while i was showering.

"Sooooo, what do you wanna do?" I ask finally looking back over at Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
676 Words
Ok so new chapter. Hope you all liked this one and it wasn't too cringe lol. Sorry it took so long to get this out. I've had kinda a rough couple of days, but i did find a cat in my garage and she actually has a pretty interesting story. I wanted to name he Ketchup (like the cat in the blueycapsals comic) but her real name is Phoenix which it cooler. We did find the owner but she moved out of state recently and the cat has been missing for three months. basically all of winter :( i'm just glad we found her and not someone who would've hurt her.