Chapter 15

We got went back to my house after the movie. It was getting dark and we spent the whole walk back talking about the movie. I hadn't realized how cold it was and began to shiver, wishing i had brought something warmer. I guess Michael noticed this, because had taken off his hoodie. "Here, you look like you need this more then i do." He said, smiling as he offered me the jacket. "Are you sure? What if you get cold?"

After a little while of us going back and forth i eventually accepted the hoodie. I put it on and we continued the walk back to my place. A couple minutes go by and Michael puts his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. My face goes red and i avoid looking him in the eyes, earning a soft chuckle from Michael.

We got back to my place and my dad called us into the kitchen to eat some dinner. After that was done, we went up to my room to get to bed, both of us absolutely exhausted from all the walking around we had done that day.

Eventually the weekend ended and Michael had to go home. I had a lot of fun spending time with him. We stood at my door talking for a bit before he gave me a hug and began to leave.

He opened the door but just before he stepped outside he turned back towards me. "Oh and by the way, this might sound kinda lame but my younger brother is having a birthday party next weekend and the pizzeria my dad works at, and my dad agreed to let me invite a couple friends." I thought about it for a couple seconds before replying. "Sure why not. I've never been to Freddy's before." Michael smiled at me and gave me one last quick hug, "Awesome! We'll probably just hangout and eat pizza or something. but i'll see you at school tomorrow."

Michael left and i closed the door behind him. I turned around to go find something to do. After i while i realized just how boring it was here without Michael. I could go to the park but i didn't really wanna be outside with how cold it was out. I eventually just went back upstairs to go do some homework that was due tomorrow so that i didn't get yelled at by my teachers for not turning it in again.

I sat at my desk with my pencil over the paper, but i couldn't focus on anything, the only thing on my mind at the moment was Michael. I keep thinking about all the stuff we did over the weekend. I'm still sad he had to go home so soon.

I thought about the party that weekend. I had obviously never met his family, so i wondered what they'd be like. He'd told me that he lived with his dad and his little brother and sister, but he didn't really tell me to much about what they were like. I also wondered it's he was going to tell anyone about us.

I decided i could just ask him about it at school the next day and i got back to trying to finish my homework. after about an hour or two i had finally finished, yawning as i put down my pencil and set the papers in my bag so i didn't accidentally forget to bring them to school. I threw on my pajamas and got into bed, going to sleep for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
597 Words
Finally giving you guys another chapter. Hope you all enjoyed <3