Chapter 8

I get up and go over to the principals office, walking past Michael, who reaches up and brushes against my arm, giving me a smile. I walk into the office and the principal tells me to have a seat.

"So, do you know why your head Mr....." He looks down at his papers "(L/N)?"
"No not really. I was just trying to get to class from the bathroom and a random teacher just stopped me and told me to follow her to your office." 
The principal adjusts his glasses. "Is that so? So if we check security footage from behind the school we're not going to see you?"

"No. Because like i said, i was in the bathroom and was just trying to get to class"

"Well if that's the case, you're free to go, but we will be checking that footage." He says while gesturing towards the door. I pick my bag back up off the floor and head out of the office, getting a hall pass from the office lady.

Michaels name is called and he gets up, looking at me really quick. I give him a reassuring look before he goes into the office.

I walk into class, give the teacher my hall pass, and go sit down. The day seems to just fly by. I just go to all my classes, and eat lunch. Before i knew it, the day was over.

On my way back to my house, i remember the note with Michaels phone number and began pick up the pace so i get home faster. Running in the front door, and dropping my backpack to the side, i head upstairs to go call Michael from my phone. "I hope he didn't get in to much trouble. He didn't really even start the fight." I think to myself.

"Well someone's certainly in a hurry." I hear my dad call from the living room. I turn around to go over to him. "Yeah i just have something i have to do"

"Is that so?"

"Yep."

"Well i just wanted to let you know
that the rest of the brownies are in the fridge, and that i got a call from your principal." He says, looking away from the show he was watching and over at me. "Oh. Well i didn't do anything i promise. I was just trying to get to class because i was in the bathroom and i didn't wanna be too late for my class, when i was stopped by a teacher." I tell him, speaking quickly so that i could get up to my room as soon as possible. "Yes i know, don't worry, they told me it was just a misunderstanding and that they were just calling because they had to." He tells me with a smile.

I smile back and after our conversation i go over to the kitchen to grab a brownie from the fridge before running back up the stairs.

Once i get to my room i pull out Michaels note with his number on it and dial it into the phone. It rings a few times before someone picks up.

On the other end, it's not Michael i hear, but a soft voice that seems to belong to a little boy.

"H-hello?" He says "W-who is this." the boy sounded somewhat frightened. "Hello, um, is Michael there? I'm one of his friends from school."

"Oh, yeah he's here. Hold on i'll go get him."

"Alright, thank you."

The line goes mostly silent for a few seconds before someone picks the phone back up.

"Hello (Y/N)!" Michael says into the phone, sounding incredibly out of breath. He must've ran to the phone. "Hey Michael! So what happened with the principal? How much trouble did you get in."

"Oh shit, yeah. I got suspended for all of next week."

"What! That's bullshit! A whole week?! What did your parents have to say?"

"Well my dad didn't really care since i didn't start the fight. So i'm just gonna think of it like a small vacation."He says in a somewhat joking tone. "Well since today's Friday, and you're not grounded or anything, do you wanna come over this weekend? maybe play some video games or like, watch a movie?" I ask him, slightly worried that he would say no.

"Yeah i'd love to! Sounds awesome!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
731 Words
Wow longest chapter yet. I know i just updated yesterday but with all the positive feedback and comments, i had a lot of motivation to write another chapter for you guys. Also if you want please comment ideas for future chapters, for when i run out of ideas <3