Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

=Juliet's Point of View=

'And the search for Andrew Biersack and Detective Victor Fuentes is still on-going; there has been no further development in finding either, so if anyone has any information on their whereabouts, please contact the police via the number on the screen.'

"Turn it off."

Ashley did as asked, shutting his laptop and looking across the table at me.

"Look Juliet, I've gotta ask, do you know why Johnathon took both Andy and Vic?" he asked as I looked away, hearing as Crow continued to scratch at the door a few paces away in the kitchen and I watched him. "We know he was planning on killing Andy, but why Vic?"

I gave a shrug, continuing to watch Crow meow and attack the door.

"You're the detective; you tell me."

Ashley sighed and leant back in his chair, crossing his arms as he looked to me.

"You're a detective too Juliet," he said sadly, making me shrug again. "I get that 'cha upset 'cause two people you're close to are missing, but you wanna hear my thoughts on it?"

"Why not? Not like I have anywhere else to be or anyone to be with," I said, looking away from the agitated black and white cat and resting my gaze on Ashley.

He gave an official nod and unfolded his arms, leaning forwards and resting his arms on the table as I leant my head on my hand, waiting for him to say what he thought was going on.

"Alright, well for one, we know that Vic and Andy went out of the house a couple days ago," he began, making me nod; I already knew that part. "They're pretty sure they were together, so maybe Johnathon just jumped them both; had to take one to get the other. Maybe he threatened to kill one of them if they didn't co-operate."

I gave a shrug. "Maybe; I dunno Ashley. All I know is that I want Andy and Vic back. Preferably alive."

"And we're not gonna find them dead; I guarantee you," Ashley said seriously.

I sighed and gave a nod; unconvinced. Knowing Johnathon, Andy was probably dead by now, maybe Vic too. He was hell-bent on killing Andy, which was my best guess as to why he'd taken him. But why'd he take Vic as well? Was it just because he didn't want Vic telling anyone about it?

Crow scratching at the door snapped me back into reality. I looked over to find him still there, desperate to get out. Sighing, I got up from the table and walked over to Crow, picking him up and hearing him meow at me in annoyance.

"How 'bout you give that a rest," I said to him. "Andy won't be happy when he comes back and finds you've scratched up every door that leads outside."

Keeping a hold of a meowing Crow, I sat back down at the table, seeing as Ashley frowned at the cat. I just looked back at him.

"Everything ok?" I asked with a frown of my own.

Ashley pointed at Crow who was slowly settling down as I patted him gently.

"They were after that cat," he stated, his mind clearly working. "Are there any places around here that they'd go when looking for him? Anywhere Andy knows of that we mightn't've checked but he would? Any place he figured his cat would go?"

I gave a shrug as I looked down at Crow who'd decided he was over trying to attack the door, now dozing off in my lap.

"There's an abandoned park a bit of a walk from here; Andy used to go there a lot; he might've gone there to look for Crow," I said, hearing as Crow purred as he dozed. "I dunno if you guys checked there or not."