Chapter 3: Hidden Feelings

The next day Neito was the first one up so he decided to start cooking breakfast, letting a small sigh as he started thinking about how he felt.

He wanted to let all his feelings out but he knew that he would be risking his friendship with the other two if he said anything, the truth is that he didn't even knew when the feelings started, he just felt them.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a noise, blinking a few times and looking over before smiling softly "morning Denki, how are you feeling?" He asked as the other blond who rubbed his eyes a bit and sat down "m'fine...tired.." Denki mumbled.

Neito gave him a plate of food and ruffled Denki's hair a bit "well why don't you eat a bit and then go back to bed?" He suggested.

Denki nodded and looked at the food smiling a bit "thanks Nei" he said before he started eating.

Neito smiled softly "no problem Denks" he said before he sat down with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Sorry about last night" Denki said before taking another bite of his food.

"Don't worry about that, I rather be with you trying to help you than sleep and let you deal with that alone" Neito spoke making Denki smile "thanks."

The two just sat in silence for a few minutes before Hitoshi walked in rubbing his eyes mumbling under his breath as he headed to get a cup of coffee.

Neito looked over and laughed a bit "morning you sleepy zombie" he said.

"leave me alone" Hitoshi mumbled in a sleepy tone as he poured some coffee on his cup and went to sit down with the other two, taking a few sips of his coffee.

Neito chuckled a bit as he got up to serve food for Hitoshi and himself "any plans for today?" He asked.

"Can we have a movie marathon?" Denki asked.

"As long as we start with horror movies" Hitoshi replied taking another sip of his coffee. "Deal" Denki said.

Neito smiled as he placed the plates on the table and sat down, taking a few bites of his food as he listened the other two discuss what movie they would put in first.

"We have to go buy some snacks though" Neito suggested, making Denki nod happily "oh yeah!! We need a lot of snacks and drinks!" He said. Hitoshi chuckled a bit "you're acting like a child" he said.

Denki smiled and nodded "it'll be fun! Plus we can make fun of those horror movies you like" he joked, Hitoshi rolling his eyes smiling softly "isn't that the point? Making fun of the stupid decisions the characters make" he replied as he ate his food.

The three chuckled softly and once everyone was done with breakfast they headed to the store.

Neito smiled softly as he carried the bags back home, walking next to the other two. He looked over at Denki who was sadly smiling at a couple that was walking by.

Neito simply kept walking staying silent, thinking, he knew that Denki didn't had a lot of time left, the time was running out and if he wanted to know about Denki's feelings Neito had to push his worries away.

Once they got home Neito took the stuff out of the bags and put them on the small table in the living room as Hitoshi set up the movie and Denki headed to the bedroom before coming back with a blanket big enough for the three of them.

The three of them sat down and cover themselves with the blanket at the movie started playing. Throughout the movies Denki would occasionally make fun of something the characters did or would just make a random joke, Hitoshi would occasionally put input while Neito just laughed at the jokes.

But as much as Neito wanted to focus on the movies or the other two joking around, his mind always went back to the same question, if he were to tell them about how he felt how would they react? He feared that he would ruin their friendship and that it would never be the same but his heart was slowly taking control and he knew that sooner or later he would end up telling them, he just hoped that it would turn out the way he wants.

The three of them spent their day in the couch watching movies and eating snacks, as it began to get late Denki ended up resting his head on Hitoshi's shoulder "thank you guys...you're the best" he mumbled, Hitoshi ruffled his hair a bit and smiled softly "don't need to thank us, we enjoy being with you" he replied.

Denki hugged the two of them tightly, glad to know the two people he loves will be with him until his time comes.

After Denki fell asleep Neito got up and turned off the tv and started to clean up "Hey Toshi, I have a question" Neito spoke in a soft voice making sure Denki didn't wake up.

"What's up?" Hitoshi replied looking at the blond.

"Why did you decide to move in? I mean, I know you did it for Denki but you could of chose not to" Neito said as he put the trash on a bag.

"Because both you and him were the first actual friends I had, I would of done it for you too, I really care about the both of you" Hitoshi replied.

Neito nodded "yeah, I care about both of you two...I hate to know that Denki's days are counted..." he mumbled.

Hitoshi frowned softly "Nei...Denki said that the doctor told him it was a possibility, the doctor is not sure it might happen, it could be wrong, maybe his quirk will stop harming his brain and he'll get better, we have to be positive" Hitoshi said.

"It's difficult to do that, specially after finding out that he goes through so much pain. Hitoshi you should of seen how I found him last night...he looked on so much pain...I've never seen him like that before" Neito said as he finished cleaning.

"Nei, we'll find a way to make sure he makes it pass this, he'll get better" Hitoshi reassured him.

Neito nodded a bit and smiled softly "I trust you..." he answered, hoping that Hitoshi was right, hoping that the pain Denki is going through is just temporary.