Chapter 6: Making memories

As weeks passed the relationship became stronger, there were both good and bad days, but one thing was certain, their love was growing each passing day.

Denki sat in the porch smiling softly, happy to have both of them in his life, lucky to have them in his life, and thankful for the many memories.

~flashbacks~

"Morning" Hitoshi mumbled still half asleep as he kissed Denki. Denki smiled and snuggled close to him, both of them still in bed "I'm guessing you two stayed up late?" Neito asked as he walked through the door holding a tray of food smiling softly.

"Yeah, you didn't had to bring us food you know" Hitoshi said holding Denki close "I know, but I wanted to" he said kissing both of them before setting the tray down. "Thanks Nei" Denki said after returning the kiss.

"No problem love, now why don't we just have a lazy day and watch movies the entire day?" Neito suggested as the other two nodded.

"This place is so pretty Toshi! Why haven't you showed us this before!" Denki said in excitement as he looked around the hidden garden, it had many flowers and trees which some had fruit, the garden also had a beautiful waterfall.

"Because it takes hours to get here" he said as Neito laughed a bit "yeah that's true" he said sitting down by the lake "it's worth it though" he spoke once again as he looked at the waterfall, sunlight reflected from the water which made a small rainbow.

"It looks like paradise" Denki said sitting down next to Neito. "Well no one knows it exists so I guess it's our special spot" Hitoshi said as he sat down and ruffled the hair of both blonds, which to Neito's response was to splash a bit of water at Hitoshi, and soon the three of them were laughing and splashing water at each other.

But there were also bad days.

"It's not my fault! We're pro heroes remember! Things like that are going to happen!" Hitoshi said in anger.

"We were both worried sick about you Hitoshi! You didn't came home and we thought something happened to you! You could of sent one of us a text or something!" Neito argued back.

"I needed some time alone Neito! As much as I love both of you it can also be a bit suffocating!" Hitoshi replied

"That's why there's something called communication Hitoshi! If you're so suffocated to not even tell us you're not coming home for the day than that says a lot about your trust!"

"Why can't you understand that not everything is about you!" Hitoshi replied "guys please stop fighting Neito, Hitoshi is back and that's what matters ok? Next time just let us know Tosh, we were worried.." Denki finally said.

"Whatever" Neito mumbled before walking out of the room.

And there were days when they needed each other's support.

"Toshi It's ok we're right here with you.." Denki said holding Hitoshi in his arms who was holding onto him taking sharp breaths.

"Tosh you don't have to hold it, it's ok let it out.." Neito said moving Hitoshi's hair away and kissing his forehead, knowing Hitoshi was trying to hold back a panic attack.

Hitoshi shook his head still taking sharp breaths, holding back tears as he stayed quiet "Toshi...they're not going to ever hurt you again, you're not their son anymore, you're Aizawa's son and if they ever tried hurting you again him, and all of us will take care of it.." Denki said wiping the few tears that slipped down Hitoshi's face.

Hitoshi looked over at Denki and frowned when he saw him silently crying "hey what's wrong..?" Hitoshi asked as he went to wipe Denki's tears away "I love you guys so much.." Denki mumbled, his voice having a hint of sadness and guilt giving Hitoshi the answer "Denks...don't feel guilty...I know you're strong and I know you'll live for many years.." he said kissing him softly.

Denki only looked down shaking his head as more tears fell down his face "yes you will, you'll get to marry us and if you two want to we can even have a family, we'll get to grow old together and we'll have a wonderful life, I know you'll make it through this" Hitoshi said wrapping his arms around Denki holding him close.

Neito paced around the living room tapping his finger on the back of his phone, occasionally looking at the time "Nei you need to calm down" Hitoshi said trying to get him to stop panicking "what if he over uses his quirk Hitoshi? What if he's hurt? Or worst what if he's-"

Hitoshi grabbed Neito's hand "don't finish that sentence, he's not going to get hurt ok? He's fine he's been on multiple patrols, he's the number 2 hero, he'll be alright"

"But what if-" Neito was interrupted by the front door opening, Denki walking in rubbing his neck a bit "sorry I'm late" he said before Neito hugged him tightly.

"Nei were you panicking again?" He asked as Neito shrugged and kissed him. "I'll go get the tub ready you can take a bath and relax while I make dinner, how does that sounds?" Denki said after he kissed back.

"You just came from work you don't have-" Neito once again was interrupted, this time by another kiss from Denki "I want to spoil my two lovely boyfriends, so while I make dinner you can take a nice bath and Hitoshi can take a small nap" Denki said before kissing the two of them and heading to the bathroom to get the bath ready for Neito.

~end of flashbacks~

Denki smiled softly and got up looking for Hitoshi and Neito "hey babes I'm going out to buy a few things" he said once he had found both of them on the kitchen "alright love" Hitoshi replied smiling softly as Denki gave the two a quick kiss before heading out.

After a few hours Denki came back holding two small gift bags "hey guys I'm back!" He said. Both Hitoshi and Neito looked over and smiled "hey Denks" Neito said before looking at the bags "what's that for?" He asked.

Denki smiled softly and kissed him giving him the light blue gift bag "why don't you take a look?" He said before he handed the purple gift bag to Hitoshi smiling softly.

Neito and Hitoshi both opened the gifts. Hitoshi got a silver necklace with a pendant of a moon with three gems on the side, one was purple, the other was light blue, and the last one was yellow. Neito had gotten a silver necklace with three gems as well, the only difference was that instead of it being shaped like a moon it was a six point star with the gems on the middle.

Denki smiled as he pulled another one from his pocket and put it on. That one was silver with a lighting bolt pendant, the three gems had the same color as the gems from the other two necklaces.

Neito and Hitoshi both smiled brightly before hugging Denki "thank you, we love it" Hitoshi said giving Denki a soft kiss.

Denki smiled softly "I'm glad you guys liked it" he replied after he gave both Hitoshi and Neito a kiss.