➵ 𝟎𝟏 | 𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

🦋💙

Note: Dacryphilia (also known as dacrylagnia) is a form of paraphilia in which one is aroused by tears or sobbing.

---

"We haven't even started yet, kitten, look at you getting destroyed already" Jungkook teased, blowing your heat placing butterfly kisses on your inner thighs.

"Please j-jungkook" You begged your hand latching on the sheets, you were desperate, desperate for him to fuck you, make you shudder under him and leave you all swollen.

He loves to tease you and just like said he slapped your wet folds only to earn a whiny moan from you. "Just f-fuck me already daddy" You begged as jungkook did that again as now so more whiny moan came out of your lips.

"You have no idea how I love to see you like this, begging under me to get yourself fucked out well by your master" You couldn't see his face but you sure know that his face would be painted with that signature smirk as he enjoyed the way you whined and moaned under him.

He kissed your inner thigh making your core drip begging to be used and filled by him. "Mmhh-ah-" You moaned a little too loudly now your back arching your eyes clenched close as pleasure took over you. Eyes closed as you bit your lower lip harshly.

"What do you want kitten?" Jungkook played along a little too much now he could clearly see you begging, moaning and whimpering under him yet he wasn't satisfied.

"I w-want you please-" Your chest heaved up and down your body showed nothing but desperation, desperation to be ruined by him like a doll or a sex toy. "Kitten won't you elaborate a little for your master? Tell me again now what do you want?" His hands touched your swollen and wet but as he rubbed your clitoris with his thumb.

"I want you to grab me by my neck as you pound on to me, I want you to grab me by my hair while you are deep inside me railing me, I want you to make me moan your name while I cry at how good it feels to have you inside me- aaaahhh" Before you could say further jungkook pushed himself inside you. Your tight walls clench around his member making you both moan. Jungkook growls near your ear in a beasty way.

"O-oh b-baby" You grabbed his biceps as he recklessly pounds onto you. "Like that my kitten?" Jungkook's veiny hands encircled around your neck automatically making you look him in the eyes. His burning gaze sends shivers down your spine and hot breath mingled with yours as his dick slides inside you every now and then.

"Yea-" You moaned in response wrapped your legs around his waist making him go deep inside you to hit your spots and make you roll your eyes with intense amount of pleasure he was giving you.

"I want you to look at me kitten" He demanded only to make you shoot your eyes open. You looked at him in his dark brown burning orbs as he pounds on you mercilessly. Lips parted, breathing ragged.

"Your eyes are so pretty won't you cry for me with them? Let me see the beauty of them while you soak your cheeks, crying and begging for me to stop" He bit your earlobe, his thrusts getting more injected and rough as he was deep inside you. His hips rolled with a fast and steady flow as he slams into you.

"Y-yes daddy make my eyes rain with the tears of pleasure and pain" You dug your face inside the nook of his neck. His ejecting pounds made you lose your mind. Room filled with moaning, heavy breathings and skin slapping as the bed shaked with his monstrous actions.

He grabbed your legs above his shoulders to find a good position, he went deep inside you every now and then. "F-faster daddy- fuck aaahh" You felt your tears streaming down your face feeling this intense amount of pleasure running inside your body.

"O-oh fuck yea-" Jungkook felt his cock twitching inside you feeling hard as ever he had this sudden urge to release. What aroused him more was your face smeared with tears just the way he liked. Your body frail and weak smeared with tears.

You moaned loudly, crying as your body shaked under him. A few more thrusts as Jungkook released his seeds inside you. Looking at your pathetic state with tears streaming down your face and to his greatest pleasure you didn't stop whimpering under him. He kissed your dampened lips, tasting the salty tears on them.

"Lips that taste of tears, they say are the best of kissing"