➵ 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

In the pulsating ambiance of the club, the thumping bass reverberated as Jungkook's entrance demanded attention. Surrounded by an aura of authority, his two bodyguards meticulously cleared a path through the mesmerized crowd. Jungkook's piercing gaze canvassed the room, but it was evident his focus was singular-a magnetic pull toward a particular individual.

Seated in the opulent VIP lounge, legs casually crossed, Jungkook immersed himself in the atmosphere. A slender cigarette found its way between his fingers, and with a flicker, it ignited. Streams of smoke curled around him as he surveyed the surroundings, the allure of the club lost on him.

Two ethereal figures entered, their dresses shimmering like liquid moonlight. The room seemed to brighten with their presence, yet Jungkook's attention remained steadfast. An unspoken desire drove his gaze, seeking only one person-Han y/n, an enigmatic figure in his world.

Ever since he has seen you he couldn't help but think about you. Your innocent face, your eyes and the way you smile was driving him crazy day by day and since that day he wanted you, only you.

"Would you like anything to drink Mr. Jeon?" The other girl asked, making Jungkook shake his head.

'Cherry' her badge said.

"Sorry to disappoint you, cherry. I want angel to entertain me today, you both can leave." He said politely but still there was some authority and dominance.

"But sir angel is already busy with some guests, perhaps she won't be able to do that today" Cherry said with a hint of jealousy in her voice. Jungkook noticed it of course.

"I would like to talk to the manager then" Jungkook stubbed his cigarette looking up at the girls again. "You both may leave now" He said coldly, making the two girls leave.

Soon the manager came into the room but Jungkook didn't look up from his phone screen.

"Did we make any mistakes sir, my apologies" The manager was terrified for some reason.

"I want that girl angel" Jungkook looked up from his phone screen staring right at the manager. "Right now" His words came out sharp with his cold voice.

"She's reserved for today sir I am sorry I dont think it's possible" The manager bowed down his head but of course Jungkook wasn't ready to listen.

"How much?" Jungkook asked, making the manager look up at him in confusion. "How much money for her?" Jungkook could see the greed in the man's eyes making him smirk in victory.

"She will be here in a few minutes sir" The manager bowed for the last time before stepping out of the room.

Very soon the person Jungkook was begging to see stepped inside the room. His eyes were hungry for your sight ever since he laid them on you. He tried his best to hide the growing smile on his face.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" Your sweet voice made him feel weird but in a good way. "Hey sweetheart" He said, signaling the bodyguards to get out of the room.

It was just both of you inside this room. You stood awkwardly as Jungkook did nothing but stared at you without any shame. The dress you were wearing hugged your body in the most perfect way.

"Ah- anything you would like?" You broke the awkward silence bending down to make him a drink.

"You" Jungkook said, making you look up at him.

Your cheeks were already Heating up.

"Huh?" You asked, acting confused as you stopped what you were doing.

"I want you angel, come sit with me," Jungkook smiled, patting the space beside him. You smiled sweetly making your way towards the couch. This was part of your job. Entertaining these hungry men who want nothing but your body, they will play with you and throw you once they are done.