➵ 𝟐𝟏 |'𝐀' 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊#2

"I am in, Mr Jeon" You let out a desperate moan, submitting yourself to him. Jungkook wasted no time in grappling your swollen lips between his. His hands pulled your soft panties down your thighs. His touch was feverish, stirring your soul up. His thump grazed on your wet clit as he rubbed in circular motion with his lips not detaching from you. You wanted to kiss him back but this intense pleasure running in your lower abdomen made you nothing but moan in ecstasy.

"Oh my god-" You threw your head on his robust shoulders as he pushed down his long slender fingers inside your hole. You felt your insides twitch as he pushed them in and out. "Mr Jeon " You called out his name just the way he like. His name rolling off your lips was heaven to his ears.

"Yes baby girl?" The nickname he gave you made your heart beat faster than ever. You wanted more and more. Your sinful mind was thinking about some nasty things which might take place anytime soon.

"I want cum-" You gasped the moment his fingers curled inside your pussy. "Baby wanna come? Cum on daddy's finger cum baby" Jungkook fastened his motion pumping his fingers in and out. Within seconds he felt your juices spilling out on his fingers, he licked them clean pulling down your skirt to have a good look at your pussy.

Pink and swollen

His veiny hands gripped on your thighs with passion as he made you lay on the desk. Digging his face between your legs he tasted your sweet nectar sucking you dry. You mewled and moaned with the touch of his tongue on your folds. Pleasure running in your veins with intensity.

Your back arched in the process as he moved down to your breasts ripping your shirt off. He saw your bosoms caged inside your black laced bra. Jungkook didn't wait before ripping it off too, freeing your bosoms. His large hands gripped on them as he slapped, kissed and pinched them to earn a yelp of pain and pleasure from you.

"Mr Jeon please-" You breathed out in desperation. " I want you to fuck me now " Jungkook smirked in victory finally he was able to hear what he was manifesting for ages.

"Your enjoying this punishment,don't you princess?" Jungkook didn't waste any more time unzipping his trouser pants and taking out his hard and veiny cock out. Your eyes widened at the sight. The pink swollen tip was tempting and appetizing to you. The white fluid oozing out from the tip made you lick your lips unknowingly. Jungkook grabbed you by your thighs, spreading them as he lay you down on the desk. He pushed his hardness inside you making you both moan in pleasure. You felt your breathe hitched the moment he filled you up.

You felt your walls clenching around his hardness. Jungkook slammed into you, taking it slow and nice. He groaned near your ear, his hips rocking as he slid in and out sloppily. "Baby you feel so good-" You heard him moan as he thrusts inside you with a greater speed now. You felt his full length slamming onto you with a greater force making you roll your eyes. Both your skin sweaty slapped against each other and both breathing hard committing this sin. (May Jesus forgive them lol)

"Am I the good student now Mr Jeon?" You asked moaning in his mouth as he lazily placed kisses on your mouth. "Yes my favorite student indeed" He groaned in response, slapping your ass cheeks. You laughed loving the way he gripped your ass with passion and dominance. Unraveling your kinks jungkook spanked you again making you giggling again.

"You like that huh?" He said now pulling your legs above his shoulders moving slowly to earn these whiny moans from you.

"Faster! " You whined as his slow nasty and sloppy thrusts made your insides clench. "Harder Mr jeon" You yelped feeling your insides will explode any time soon.

"You like getting railed don't you?" Jungkook felt how close you were as he couldn't move any further.

"Cream it baby" He gave you a few more forceful thrusts before feeling your juices spill on his hard member. Jungkook pulled out to look at your devastated and ruined self. He was pretty proud that he made you like this. Submissive and weak only for him.

"We are not over yet princess" You shot your eyes open. You weren't fully recovered from the pleasure that was running in your body.

"Now turn around ass up in the air" He slapped your butt leaving a red hand print on it.

"Let's count how many times you cum Ms han, a little revision won't hurt since I am your math teacher"

---
Author's note🦋💙

Don't be A silent reader! Feel free to drop your requests in the comment and do vote to make me motivated!

Have a good day/night ❤

- shy