➵ 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"I hate you" You whispered right at his face as his body hovered over you, his lips just inches away from you and your breath mingled with his.

"I am not in love with you either han y/n" He breathed out his lips and almost touched yours making your heart flip. Your eyes lingered onto his bare torso, almost making you lick your lips. No matter how hard you deny your heart wasn't cooperating well. His fingers traced along your curves down to your inner thigh.

"Aah" You moaned as he harshly grabbed your thighs to spread them. His eyes met yours filled with lust, he couldn't take it anymore.

You were a complete mess gladly under him, lips swollen, hair messed up shivering the moment he lay down his eyes on you provoking these sensations in his heart that you never felt before.

"Too nervous I see" You scoffed immediately pushing his chest and now climbing on top of him. Your legs either side of his crotch you moved your hips purposely earning a low moan from him. Your clothed core was already dripping wet as you could feel his erection struggling to be inside you already. Your hands flat on his chest you maintain your pace rocking your hips up and down.

"Don't play with me bitch, I won't let anyone dominate me" He flipped you over now moving his hands to the side of your chest unclasping your bra. Your breasts set free as they bounced along. He attacked your hardened nipple, flicking his tongue while sucking on it.

"Mmhh" The sound of pleasure ran out of your lips as he moved down to your thighs, rolling your underwear down your core dripped with precum. Jungkook watched you sweating profusely, totally devastated where he hadn't started yet. He smirked in victory.

Bringing his two fingers inside his mouth he lubricated them with his saliva. Massaging while drawing circles on your womanhood he entered his two fingers inside you yearning a mouthful moan of pain from you. Your walls clenched inside his fingers as he began fucking you with his fingers, creating these creamy sounds. Your eyes rolled in ecstasy and pleasure. Never felt this good. You were on cloud nine this time.

"Jungkook aahh" You called his name out feebly begging him to let you cum already.

"Not until I say babygirl" He said in a demanding tone. His voice sent shivers down your spine as you were already shaking under him. His fingers pumped inside you back and forth loving the way you whimpered every time.

"Cum now" His arm ached as he shoved his fingers inside for the last time. Feeling the warm liquid gushing out of your vagina he licked his fingers clean. You sighed, closing your eyes, clenching on the sheets tightly.

"I hate you jungkook" You almost whispered but it was audible enough to let him hear.

"Tell you your ex hasn't made you feel the way I did? Cause this sounds like thank you to me" Jungkook hovered over you again kissing your lips softly. You responded back immediately wanting more. Biting your lips he let his tongue swirl inside your mouth making sure not even a single corner left untasted.

"I want you" You felt your core start heating up again, the way this boy has turned you on again.

"Huh?" He played dumb loving the way he turned you on, begging for him.

"I want you to fuck me" You begged kissing his jawline moving down to his neck while sucking on it.

"I just did sweetie" He laughed, never seeing you this greedy for him. You sighed in annoyance at your body not letting you calm down a little bit, damn these hormones.

"I want you to fuck me with your cock, I want you inside me while you fuck me hard against the headboard, I want you to grab me by my neck only to whisper dirty things in my ear, I want you to cum inside me while my legs tremble under your touch jungkook" You breath out only to left jungkook amazed. He was taken back from his sudden boldness.

"Dirty little slut huh? " He pinned your hands above your head making you yelp in pain.

"Punish me, ruin me, fuck me jungkook" You breathe out in desperation.

"It's daddy for you tonight" He whispered, flipping you on your back. Digging your headon the pillow he pulled down his boxers his
erection dangled as precum dripped down his cock.

The way your words have turned him on. Pumping his cock to lubricate it with his precum he pushed himself inside you from behind. Your folds enveloped his cock as your body filled up with a warm feeling.

"Mmmhh ah" You shuddered, feeling him moving in and out at a slow pace. His torso pressed against your back he grabbed your hair in his fist. His face is now close to the side of your face.

"Such a needy whore" He groaned right in your ear. His cock pumped inside you back and forth. Creating these sticky sounds the bed shaked under his reckless actions. Now grabbing you by your waist he fastened his pace. You automatically arched your back, your hair danced and so did your breasts. Cupping them with your hands you grinded back feeling him reaching the end.

"Jungkook faster" You cried feeling something was about to burst inside your stomach.

"It's daddy for you whore" He groaned in the most manliest way ever. He grabbed your hair while the other one massaged your dangling breasts.

"Daddy- aaah I am-" You moaned loudly.

"Let's do it together baby girl" He said as your wall clenched again around his cock again.

"Mhhhhmm ah" You both moaned loudly as he trusted a few more times inside you before pulling out and coming on your back.

He collapses down on your back as both of your sweaty bodies collide together. Your breathing ragged. He pressed a kiss on your shoulder and the other one on your head.

'Why do I feel this way'

Jungkook stared at your sleeping figure, feeling something he shouldn't feel.