➵ 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊#2

"Already? Wonder how you will be able to take my lolly babygirl" You came grabbing the pool wall to calm your tugging heart.

Jungkook saw you looking beautiful as ever, a mess under him with your chest heaving up and down as beads of water slid down your breast valley.

Your hair all wet dripping water as your lips were parted from the orgasm you just experienced. You opened your eyes, his piercing gaze was already on you to stir your soul up and put it on fire.

"You're so beautiful" He said as his thumb brushed past your cheek moving to your lips. He caresses them only to make you part them Submissively as you sucked on his thumb.

"You have no idea how bad I wanna rail you right now" He breathes on your lips, his scent driving you crazy again. "What's stopping you?" Your hand reached his boxers as you stroked his clothed length.

"You're so hard already, what are you waiting for? Rail me, fuck me till I am screaming your name, till I am begging for you to stop" Your lips subtly touching his as you kept on stroking his erection watching his breathing turning heavy.

"Fuck-" He cursed crashing his lips onto yours biting them harshly as he kissed you rough. You pulled out his cock aligning it to your entrance.

Jungkook pushed himself inside still kissing your lips and you both moaned in each other's mouth.

Both of your body under water, you felt like floating, losing your mind every time he thrusts. His tattooed hands grabbing the pool walls as you heard him grunting ever so sexily.

"Right there please-" You clench onto his biceps, spreading your legs more for him. His injecting thrusts were powerful and reckless as he reached you deep every now and then making you a moaning mess.

"Faster-" Screaming you grabbed his lips with yours as the water started to splash everywhere around you. "Jungkook-" You whimpering feeling your insides are gonna explode anytime as you were desperate to release.

"Yea baby, let's do it together hmm?" He kissed your neck, definitely leaving a mark there. His thrusts became slow as your walls clenched around his cock. Jungkook pulled out before he could release as you came too.

Trying to catch your breath you rested your head on his chest feeling his heart racing like a bullet train.

"That was-" You couldn't complete your sentence as jungkook cuts you off. "Amazing" You laughed, feeling your body shivering all of the sudden.

"I can't guarantee if you will be able to swim or not but I can guarantee that you will be drowning in my love real soon y/n"