➵ 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Kitten-" Jungkook was hesitant and afraid. Afraid he might hurt you or lose control. You and jungkook have been in a relationship for almost a year now and you guys never slept together or had sex.

As he was older than you of course there was a size difference or should I say you were comparatively smaller than the girls of your age. Whether it's height, weight or your small frail face, Jungkook loves and adores a lot.

"We have talked about it koo" You sighed looking at the boy hovering on top of you his eyes looked worried and concerned. "I know but once I start I won't be able to stop babygirl" He chuckled making you blush making you rub your thighs together. You could feel your wetness soaking your panties when he hadn't even started yet.

"Then don't" You smiled grabbing his face to kiss his lips he melted instantly his hand automatically going down to your clothed heat as he gently rubbed his fingers on your lips. You moaned into the kiss pushing your hips up to meet his big bulge growing inside his pants. You grabbed his hips as Jungkook started dry humping on you. He grunts in your mouth. You could feel his hardness poking through his black leather pants.

"Let's get you ready baby" He moved down to your abdomen planting kisses and pulling your panties and throwing it somewhere in the room. He kisses you down there to make you whine and clench on the bed sheets.

"Koo~" You moaned his name grabbing onto his brown locks as he gave you head. "All mine so fucking wet just for me" He whispered against your skin his breath tickling you.

"Y-yea all yours" Your heavy breathings could be heard as you completed the Sentence. Jungkook removed his clothes now, his boxers and his bulge tenting on them. "You're so beautiful and arousing I can't wait more baby" He removed his boxers as his hard member hit his lower abs. He was big. His meaty cock makes your mouth gape. "Like what you see kitten?" He smirked looking at your blushy face now hovering on you again to kiss you.

"Align it on your entrance baby" He whispered his lips touching yours. You took his erect member on your hand to place it on your entrance. "I will be moving in" He said his hands on the bed, his arm muscles propping out making him look more hot.

"A-ahh-" Moaning in sync jungkook and you both let this out. He was now fully inside you now. Jungkook could see how deep he was inside you only to arouse him more. "Are you okay baby?" He asked, looking at the tears building in your eyes. "Y-yea it's just so big-" You whimpered.

"Is daddy too deep inside you kitten? Do you want to stop now?" Jungkook smirked.

"I want daddy to fuck me hard until I am shaking under him" Jungkook was taken back by the sudden boldness.

"You asked for it kitten, daddy's gonna fuck you as you like" He said thrusting inside you now. His pace was slow and steady. He made sure to be really careful as it was your first time. Your tightness was driving him crazy, Jungkook took up his pace as both of your skin slapped together. "Ughhh baby" Jungkook groans deep inside you as he fucked you mercilessly.

Your small held into his biceps for your dear life. Jungkook pounds on you like a wild beast, his sweaty hair sticking on his forehead as a dark and dangerous aura surrounds him.

"You see this kitten?" Jungkook touches your stomach, feeling his cock. "How deep I am inside you to fuck your brains out" You maoned in response.

"Words kitten words" He slapped your jingly boobs making them red and nibbles erected.

"Y-yea daddy I love this, f-faster" You moaned loudly again. Jungkook thrusts inside you fast and recklessly. "Aah shit-" Jungkook felt your walls clenching on his cock and his urge to release grew more.

"Let's come together, kitten hmm?" A few more thrusts and he came all over your stomach. You rolled your eyes, your back arched up as you released too. "Oh my god-" You catched your breath. Laying on the bed you weren't aware of your surroundings, your mind was on cloud nine. Feeling something hot on your lower abdomen you opened your eyes to see jungkook wiping you clean.

"I didn't hurt you right?" He asked, smiling. "No you made me feel so good" You giggled but flinched as you tried to move your legs feeling a sharp pain in your abdomen.

"Ouch-" You winced in pain.

"Aww my kitten can't even move, come here I will cuddle you to sleep" He took you between his muscular arms as you lay on top of him. Sheets draped around your naked bodies you both drifted to slumber.