➵ 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Kicking your heels off you entered your apartment, your body aches from the amount of work your boss made you do today. And all you wanted to do was take a hot shower and plop on your bed. Taking your blazer off you untied your hair to let them free.

"I wonder where he is?" You mumbled, taking out your phone only to dial your boyfriend's number. You and Jungkook have been in a relationship for a year now but due to your busy schedule with work you barely get time for him. This makes you feel like a bad guy in the story but you couldn't help it.

Jungkook was a guy who was cute, caring and affectionate and sure he needed all that love from you but somehow you couldn't. He is clingy and touchy enough to make your heart go crazy. Little hugs and kisses from him drive you crazy but he didn't try to push the limits. He was a gentleman who knows his limits.

So you guys never had sex, you both kept it to cuddles but as jungkook being a man he have his own needs and the thought of him doing it with someone else because you couldn't gave it to him terrifies you the most.

You weren't ready for sex or you were afraid? You are always stuck in this endless dilemma. Virginity was something precious to you no matter how much you trust jungkook you couldn't help but be afraid.

The phone rang somewhere in the living room indicating that he was home.

"Maybe he is playing on his pc again" You shook your head in disbelief. Jungkook was still in his university while you were earning your living. You were older than him. Never in your life did you think you would fall in love with a younger guy but Jungkook caught your eye.

You moved upstairs walking towards your shared bedroom. A small smile tugged on your lips imagining the sweet things you would do with him. You just wanted to grapple him and shower him with kisses.

"Aaahmm" You stopped on your tracks hearing a weird sound, you moved closer to the door hearing the wet noises with the slight whimpers of your boyfriend. Your heart stopped beating. You were very sure he was your boyfriend jungkook.

"Ohh y/n-" He shuddered again with some deep groans, you clenched your legs together feeling something weird growing inside you. You sighed deeply holding the door knob and opening the door. Your eyes widened the moment you saw. Your boyfriend laying on the bed shirtless, his joggers down along with his boxers, his cock in his hands, his bangs sticking on his forehead as the sweat glistened down his abs. You bit your lips with this pounding heart of yours.

"Oh I am-" You stumbled around to leave, Jungkook hurried up to pull his joggers up and rush towards you.

"Y/n I am- sorry, ughh I made you feel uncomfortable. I didn't know- " He cursed grabbing your wrists, your heart was accelerating at an abnormal speed now. Your chest heaved up and down by what you just saw seconds ago.

Turning around you faced him, his cheeks turning red from embarrassment as he fiddled with his fingers. He looked way too cute yet sexy at the same time.

"I am so sorry I-" He couldn't complete his sentence and you smashed your lips onto him. Grabbing him by his face you pushed him against the wall kissing him hard. He reacted immediately grabbing you by your waist and moving his lips against yours. You could feel him getting hard.

"Can we do this?" You asked, pulling off and your breathing fastening.

"I won't force you" He said cupping the side of your face with his warm hands. He gently caresses it deeply looking in your eyes.

"No you are not" You said desperately wanting more of him. Jungkook looked in your eyes with love and the lust mingled together in them. He pulled you closer, lifting you up and taking you inside. Throwing yourself on the bed he began undressing you until you were fully naked under him.

Hovering on top of you he kissed your lips.
"I will be gentle, I promise." He said, making you smile. Moving down to your neck he left the marks Kissing and nibbling on the skin. It was new yet pleasurable. You felt you breathe hitching now and then.

"Mmhh" You felt his tongue now on your breasts biting and playing with them. Your hands clenched into his brown locks. As he moved down you felt his cold breath on your entrance. He digs his face between your thighs, licking you clean. His tongue swirled around your folds only to make you arch your back.

"Jungkook fuck me already" You cried out in desperation wanting him inside you fucking you hard. You felt so needy at the very moment.

"As you say princess" He pulled down his boxers as his erection popped out, his boner was visible as some precum leaks out of his cock.

He hovered over you again taking his cock pumping it a few times before placing it at your entrance.

"I will be moving baby" He said pushing himself inside you fully while rocking his hips gently. You rolled your eyes grabbing his biceps for support. Spread your legs even more, you trusted from inside wanting more.

He attacked your lips, entering his tongue inside to suck on the top of yours. You moaned in his mouth as his thrusts became faster now. Tears of pleasure streamed down your face. Jungkook flipped you over him.

"Ride me"He said in a raspy voice, you pushed your hands flat on his chest rocking your hips up and down. Your hair bounced and so did your boobs. You took his hands guiding them to your waist as you pound into his recklessly. Your head dove back as you played with your breasts.

"Ughh" You heard him groan, making you moan in pleasure again. The bed shakes as the room is filled with these wet and creamy sounds. You both were a moaning mess and the room soaked with the smell of sex.

"I am coming" You warned, rocking your hips more fastly until you felt an explosion. The warm liquid dripped down your core as you collapsed over him.

Catching your breath you looked up at him already seeing him staring at you. You smiled shyly, digging your face in his chest again.

"Baby" He called for you softly. "Hmm" You asked, too tired to look up at him.

"We didn't use a condom," He said, automatically making you look up at him. Staring at each other for a short second you both burst into laughter. You both clean yourself up taking a hot shower together and diving inside the covers after a long night you both had.