➵ 𝟎𝟗 | 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Aahmm" You moaned watching his shaft going inside you back and forth. Sweat prickles down your chest as jungkook fucks you mercilessly.

"Slow down babe" You managed to get your words straight without moaning in between but this only made him groan. He moved faster now as his balls crushed inside your wet folds.

"Is daddy fucking you too hard kitten?" He grunts, grabbing your fists between his only one hand and pinning them above the headboard.

"Daddy always fucks me good" You said with your eyes rolling in pleasure. The room was filled with these sinful sounds you both made.

"Tell me how good daddy is, huh?" His hands encircled around your neck he pushed his full length inside slamming his hips forward to make you whimper.

He loved the wet and creamy texture of your cunt. "So good!" You whimpered again grabbing his biceps to dig your nails inside them.

"The way you fill me up makes me wanna get fucked every single day, hour, minute and second" You looked into his eyes as he did the same. Staring right into your soul he attacked your neck while his hips kept moving, not breaking the rhythm.

"You're doing so good babe, keep fucking me good and fill me up like you always do hm?" You moaned the moment he harshly bit on your neck only to make you cross your legs around his waist giving him a better angle to thrust.

"My princess loves it when daddy fuck her like this huh? Look at you being all needy and taking me so well" His hair stuck on his forehead and his deep voice made you lose your mind.

"I love when daddy slams his sock inside me, makes me scream his name, grabs me by my neck and pounds on me" You moaned in between.

The bed shaked under his reckless actions as the headboard banged against the wall. You were damn sure the neighbors will complain but who cares when you get this daily.

"Turn around" Just before you could come he pulled out demanding you to turn around. You obeyed, turning on all fours, spreading your legs for him.

Jungkook shoved your head inside the pillow to make your hip arched up. Without wasting any time he entered you again. Moaning softly you clenched onto the Bed Sheets muffling your moans in the pillow.

"Oh no sweetie don't do that, don't hold back those beautiful moans, I want you to scream my name until the entire neighborhood knows to whom you belong got it?" He slammed his hips inside, hitting the right spot every single time. You moved up as Jungkook grabbed your hair.

"Didn't I tell you to scream my love?"Jungkook spanked your buttcheeks to make them jiggle. Surprised by how chubby they were, he did that again to leave a red mark on them.

" Fuck fuck jungkook aahh" You moaned his name making him smile in victory.

"Oh my god keep doing that babe, your cock feels so good when my walls clench around them" You cried out as he groaned in response.

"Jesus Christ- babe slow down you're gonna make me cum" You cried as your tears streamed down in this intense moment of pleasure.

"I want you to come sweetie, cream daddy's cock like a good girl you are" He grabbed your hand pulling them back to fuck you harder and faster.

"Shit aaahh fuck I am gonna-" You came before you could complete your sentence. Collapsing on the bed after this intense workout you closed your eyes immediately.

Feeling jungkook cleaning you up you smiled softly as soon he laid beside you. Covering both of your bodies in a blanket he pulled you closer.

"Babe?" He calls only to make you hum. You were too tired to speak down. Your throat felt sore as you nearly screamed your lungs out.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He whispered, pecking your lips. You smiled with your eyes closed.

"And these marks that I gave you makes you look even more beautiful" He said with his face extremely close to yours as you could feel his breath. "So beautiful and mine" You blushed, opening your eyes to meet his brown ones.

"Yes all yours" You smiled tracing your hands on his jawline to place a kiss on his cheeks. You kissed his lips, your naked bodies pressed against each other, you moved on top of him with your core gently brushing past his erection.

"Fuck" You heard him groan.

"You can't get a boner again you idiot" You yelled sitting on top of him.

"Guess I did? So how bout you give me a ride now baby girl? Ride it like your dream car huh?"