➵ 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

You watched the snow pouring outside, your eyes smiled watching the small snowflakes landing on your window. You shivered, rubbing your legs together, your long oversized sweater wasn't enough to provide you warmth.

Just wearing your underwear with no bra on, you sat near the window with a cup of hot chocolate watching as the ice poured.

Your eyes drift to the door suddenly as you hear someone opening it. A small smile planted on your face as you kept your cup aside running to the door.

Your boyfriend Jungkook stood there wearing thick layers of clothes, his head was half covered with snowflakes. He smiles, his cheeks and nose red.

You dived into his arms, his tall and rigid figure engulfed you immediately as he lifted to twirl you around.

"I missed you" You mumbled nibbling the skin on his neck gently. "Oh my god baby" Jungkook gasped only to make you pull away immediately. "What?" You asked.

"Why aren't you wearing anything when it's freezing cold? This knitted sweater isn't enough my love. The temperature is in minus today" He expresses some concern as you smile cheekily.

"Maybe you can warm me up" You shyly looked into his eyes, his hairs fell on his forehead as the ice started to melt. "How can I do that love?" He played along moving forehead as his tall frame hovered over you. "With your hands on me, with you kisses on my body to set my soul on fire, with your mouth on mine, with you inside me, making me scream while you fuck me raw" You stared in his eyes not breaking the intense eye contact. You watched him bite his lips to glisten them red.

"My baby gets what she wants" He pecks your neck in a subtle way. Your hands went to his broad shoulders pulling down his thick overcoat only to make it land on the floor. You tiptoed to press your lips on his jawline unbuttoning his heart as the fabric was soon on the ground.

Your hands traced his abs down to his v line. Your soft touch was slowly making him impatient as he let out a heavy breath. You went down on your knees to unbuckle his belt. You slowly pulled down his pants along with his boxers.

You saw his huge cock sprung out making you gulp. You looked him in the eyes, taking his member in your small hands to gently rub it. "Take it in your mouth mhmm?" He breathed out. You take it inside your mouth as it fills your mouth. You looked up at him taking him in and out. Jungkook grabbed the nearest table pulling his hair back as he chest heaved up and down.

You swirl your tongue around his cock loving the way he tastes. You gagged, moaned and jungkook grunts. The throaty moans leave his mouth every time you take him in and out.

His hands went down to your hair as he grabbed them into a ponytail. "Yes baby keep doing that" He moans biting his lips as his eyes closed. He could feel himself close as his urge to release was on the edge. "Fuck- fuck" He cursed, thrusting inside your mouth only to make you gag.

You stood up feeling his seeds in your mouth as you swallowed them all. He grabbed your neck to crush his lips against yours. He bit them in hurry his hands groped your butt cheeks as you jumped to cross your legs around his waist. Lips not detaching from each other he laid you down on the carpet as the fireplace light illuminates your face. He pulled the only fabric that was covering your skin as it layed on the floor leaving you naked under him.

You spread your legs to make him enter you. You moaned the moment you felt him filling you up. Your breath ragged his eyes on you. The way you bite your lips and the way you close your eyes everytime he reaches the end. The slow thrusts were enough to make you lose your mind and to set your soul on fire. His hands roamed on your skin groping your breasts as his reckless thrusts made your eyes roll. "Ahhhmmm'' You bite your lips in pleasure

"You're so fucking beautiful my love" He breathes out on your skin only to make you moan. "Jungkook faster please" You cried out feeling your orgasm buildings as the wet and creamy sounds were now gone. Your walls clenched around him. "Aahmmm shit" He growls his hands on your neck as he fucked you mercilessly. Your body sweats as his head pressed against yours breathing in your mouth.

"Baby fuck I am gonna come" You screamed as jungkook rolled his hips giving you all he can. His balls crushed inside you as you came all over his cock.

Collapsing beside you, Jungkook pushed your bangs from your forehead. You looked a mess under him and one thing he was proud of was that he made you mess up like that nearly destroyed, fragile and weak under him.

"Was I enough to warm you up, my love?" He asked his voice deep as ever. You smiled but before you could say anything a sneeze cut you off. You wiped your nose looking at him. Both bursting into laughter as it filled the room.

"Guess this wasn't enough to make my baby warm, don't worry I will stir your soul until you are sizzling hot"