➵ 𝟎𝟐 | 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"Thank you so much for inviting us Mr. Jeon, we will consider your opinion and will let you know about the deal" Mr. Min, CEO of min enterprises bowed, making you and jungkook do the same.

Mr. Min's eyes traveled to your almost exposed cleavage as he licked his lips looking at you again. It's not the first time he has done this. Throughout the meeting he was staring at you only to make you uncomfortable and disgusted.

"I may not say this but your secretary is really beautiful and hardworking, I am just amazed how you keep up with all the hard work while being drop dead gorgeous ms Y/n" He complimented making you want to throw up at his so called sweet words.

"Haha of course she is my secretary she has to be like his master right?" Jungkook fake laughed whilst looking at you, his eyes were dark and dangerous. "Haha yes it's all because of Mr. Jeon. He inspires me everyday to work hard so.. " You licked your lips nervously, your legs trembling while passing the old pervert man. A fake smile.

"I may take my leave now Mr. Jeon, it's nice meeting you both" The old pervert left only to make you breathe heavily. You turned around to leave but soon to be pulled by a pair of muscular hands. "Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook pulled you holding your wrists as you stumbled upon him.

"Umm sir you have a meeting in thirty minutes-" Before you could complete your sentence he placed his long fingers on your cherry lips. "Shush" He whispered, dragging you into his office. Making sure to close the door he pinned you against the door pining your hands above you.

"Mr jeon what are you doing- " You whispered, screaming, squirming under him to get out of his strong grip.

"Shush baby girl, you're not allowed to make any sounds until I allow you. Hmm? " His grip tightens around your wrists making you wince in pain. "Did you notice how that bastard was looking at your melon baby?" He kissed your neck, his hot breath tickling your skin as you clenched your legs together.

"Mr jeon stop-" You struggled to get out of his strong grip wiggling your body. "But we haven't started yet baby" He kissed your breasts peeking out of your deep neck blouse. His hands roamed around your body making you lose your mind. You guys weren't dating but there is always this sexual tension that surrounds you both when you both are together.

"Aahh" You moaned the moment his hands went inside your skirt circling your dripping heat. His long and slender fingers rubbed your clothed cunt making you clench your legs tighter. You let your whole body weight lean on the door. His body was pressed against your hot one as he rubbed your clitoris with friction.

"Does that feel good baby hmm?" Jungkook saw your face, as you bit your lips hard to not make any sound. "Y-yea-" You breathed out your chest heaving up and down.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" He asked smirking and loving the way you were whimpering under him only to get railed by him.

"D-don't stop please-" You whimpered as his fingers pumped inside you as he fucked you with his hands. "Bend down on the table sweetheart, clothes off" He demanded only to make You remove your clothes pulling your panties down and bending on the table. Your dripping cunt was on display with your long brown hair falling on your back as your breast pressed against the glass table.

"What a view we have here, all mine to see, mine to own" He unbuckled his pants pulling out his cock and shoving it inside your dripping wetness. "Aaah" You both moan in sync as Jungkook grabbed your hair with his on hand thrusting deep inside you.

"Too bad that bastard can't see this doll getting railed by his master," Jungkook growled, grabbing your neck now. Your back arches immediately as his sloppy yet reckless thrusts make you nothing but moan in pleasure again and again. "faster- mmhh" You moaned, grabbing the edge of the table as he shoved his cock deep inside you with a faster pace now. Jungkook grabbed your breasts "These are fucken mine" His dominant voice made you do nothing but scream in pleasure.

"I am gonna-" You clenched your walls, his cock arched as your back as you held the table.

"Yes sweetheart come for me, cream your master's cock like a good doll" He growled against your ear as his injecting thrusts didn't stop. "Oh fuck- yea" You whined as your orgasm built inside your stomach, in desperate need to release you took his few more thrusts before coming all over his cock. Your body dropped on the table feeling his seeds shoot on your back.

"Fuck" You heard him growl again as he pulled his pants up to zip them back. Catching on your breath and sitting on the table looking at the mess you both created. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him, you were too shy to do so. Jungkook looked at your naked body with his hand prints imprinted on your skin. You looked like a piece of art to him.

"Fuck it we ain't going for the meeting" He cursed grabbing your neck to smash his lips onto yours.