➵ 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Seated amidst the polished oak shelves and hushed whispers of the library, You immersed yourself in a worn leather chair. The shelves, neatly organized with books of various genres, formed a labyrinth of knowledge around you. Soft ambient lighting from  lamps cast a warm glow on the mahogany tables, where your fingers delicately turned the pages, creating a symphony of rustling paper in the atmosphere. The distant murmur of fellow readers could be heard but there were not many people.

You turned the pages of your novel with anticipation as the scene became heated. Licking your lips you tasted the fruity taste of your lip gloss while your eyes were fixed on the pages displaying the hottest smut you have ever read in your entire life.

The main character is hot and dominating and there is so much intensity in this scene that you were rubbing your legs to make the heat developing between your legs subside. You picked your glasses turning the page with the speed of light eager to know the next move of the main character.

“Wassup sweetie?” You flinched, jumping a little from your seat only to be greeted by him. The same smirk, leather jacket, coconut brown hair and that silver piercing from which you can't take your eyes off, a distraction.

Jeon Jungkook has been following you for a week now and things are getting quite suspicious because as long as you remember he was the type of guy who doesn't chase but attracts. Girls were all over him like that typical rom com series. He has been constantly buying you coffee and lunch which you politely reject because you don't want any rumors to spread but now that you think about it the damage is already done.

You have heard how you are playing hard to get and being a bitch rejecting his feelings.

“Hey” You replied, shutting the book annoyed by his sudden presence in the library and spoiling all the mood you were in. “Is it that good?” He asked toying with his lip piercing and you couldn't help but look at his cherry lips, smooth and kissable.

“The Book? Yes it is” You replied looking away from his lips and now into his eyes, you were not very good at keeping eye contact and Jungkook knew it. The way he would purposely stare at you to make you nervous was his favorite thing to do.

“No the smut you were reading” He placed his chin on his palms giving you a grin. “For a face so innocent you are quite freaky babe”

“You always judge people by their looks, I see,” You replied back with the same tone, playing the game he loves to play.

“Absolutely not” He said, grinning more now and it was annoying. “I would love to explore your insides too” He said, his voice coming in a whisper making every hair on your body up. You felt a shiver run down your whole body making you cold.

But on the other hand your face was hued crimson and Jungkook loved it. He loved his ability to make women flustered with his words. But to him you weren't an ordinary woman, you were someone he had eyes on for a very long time, the one who makes him curious and steals his precious sleep every night.

“Such a smooth talker tch '' You rolled your eyes standing up to smoothen the pleats of your skirt and walked towards the bookshelf to keep the book back to its place. You felt him following you as you could feel the heat of his stare on the back of your neck. He was too good at casting a spell on women and making them fall for him, that's what he's famous for.

Jeon Jungkook, Mr. Heart Slayer.

You found the shelf as your eyes scanned the empty place on the shelf where you picked the book from. You placed the book turning around to find him a little too close to you.

“Jeon, what do you want?” You folded your arms taking a few steps until your back was pressed on the bookshelf.

“You look like the type of girl who have fantasies of getting fucked in the library” He said moving closer and snaking his hand around your waist pulling you closer. Your breasts pressed against his torso and faces too close.