➵ 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

You watch jungkook from the corner of your eyes. Your body burned the way he looked at you with dominance and his eyes stern. You love provoking him, you love to see him burn in this intense feeling of fury and the way his jaw clenches everytime when you're close to other eyes.

Hot,hot and hot

"Have you been going to the gym these days tae?" You put a hand on his biceps gracing your fingers on them. "Woah, I hope you don't mind giving me a headlock" You flirted with him seeing Jungkook getting restless and his body tensed.

"Haha, absolutely not babygirl" He flirted back making you hit his arm in a playful manner. Now sitting on his lap you purposely pull your short skirt a little higher than it was already.

"And fuck your thighs are so muscular too," Changing your voice in a seductive tone you took his hands guiding them on your exposed thigh. "Y/n Why I do know what you are trying to do" Taehyung smirked knowing your efforts to make jungkook jealous so he played along.

"Wanna ride them baby girl?" Taehyung rubbed his long and slender fingers on your soft thighs. "Yes daddy" You moaned only to make him chuckle. Jungkook has had enough of this shit, balling his hands into a fist he stormed towards you both pulling you up from his lap.

"What the fuck jungkook-" Before you could complete your sentence you were thrown over his shoulder as he smacked your butt with his hot tattooed hand. "You deserve a lesson you little whore"

Trying your best to get or jump out of his strong grip. You wiggled whining in his arms. "Put me down or else!" You were getting annoyed by his behavior full of stubbornness and authority. "Or else? Dare to say a word again and I will fuck you right in front of him" He growled in jealousy making your coochie tremble.

Getting inside an empty dance room of school he made sure to lock the door before putting you down. "You motherfucker-" You catched your breath, your chest heaving up and down.

"What do you think you were doing?" He moves dangerously close to you as his hot breath tingles your lips. "Come on, I was having a little fun, and who are you to tell me what to do?" Annoyed by his question you snapped back.

"If you ever go near any man again-" Before he could complete his sentence you cut him off by laughing. "So what? What are you going to do? What are we? You're not even my boyfriend" Your words pierced through his heart.

"You wanna know yea?" He chuckled sexily running his tattooed hands through his freshly dyed hair. "Bad girls deserve a punishment don't you think?" His eyes darkened as he moved closer to you. A familiar dark aura surrounded him as he hovered over you. Your back hitting the cold mirror you gulped down feeling hot as ever.

"I will make sure you scream my name" He said, his hands playing with the hem of your skirt teasing you a little. "You should know to whom you belong babygirl" His hot veiny hands now firmly gripped on your neck as he pulled you into a kiss.

Your lips collided together as he hungrily devoured them like a beast. Your tongues fighting for dominance but you gave up immediately when he bit your lower lip. A low moan dripped out of your lips as he smirked, sliding his tongue inside your mouth.

Pulling away gasping for air you both breathe heavily staring into each other's soul. "Strip" He said, his eyes stuck on you like glue. "Huh?" You asked dumbfounded, hiding the fact that your underwear was soaking wet for him.

"You heard me right" He said again, his voice full of dominance and authority. Unbuttoning your white shirt you took it off along with your little skirt.

Left only in your thigh high socks and your favorite lace lingerie. Jungkook felt his hardness poking through his pants. Now playing with the straps of your bra you pulled it down, not breaking the intense eye contact. Freeing your breasts, Jungkook watched your bosoms jiggle.

"Fuck" He cursed biting his lips, eye fucking you before he could actually fuck your brains out. You now pulled down the last piece of clothing, your panties as they lay on the floor soaking wet.

"Turn around, on all fours" He said, obeying him you turned around to face your reflection in the mirror. Hearing him unbuckle his belt you watched him pull down his pants alone with his boxers.

His hard member sprung out hard and erected. Kneeling down behind you felt his hands spanking your butt as you moaned lightly. "Shit-" You bite your lips at the vibrations it sends to your pussy.

"I will make sure you moan louder than this" He whispered in your ear, grabbing your hair into his fist. Slamming his whole length inside you.

"Oh fuckk-ahh" You moaned as he filled you up, your walls clenching around him. Another slap lands on your butt as he starts moving in and out. "You're so wet already, I haven't even started yet" He tugs on your hair seeing his reflection in the mirror and he fucks you raw.

Ramming his hard member inside you making sure you moan every time he thrusts. His balls crushed inside your pussy lips as you cried with pleasure. "Look at me whore" He growled, making you open your eyes to look at him through the mirror. His toned body, his veiny hands and growls made you nothing but weak.

"Tell me who owns you now? Scream my name so that the entire school can know to whom you belong to hmm?" He growled again slamming into your pussy at a monstrous speed. Your eyes rolled as you screamed his name uncontrollably.

"Jungkook-ahh, fuck daddy you own me, I am y-yours" You cried. "Right there please I am gonna-" You said, feeling close to spill your juices.

"Who said you can cum without my permission?" Now flipping you around he goes for a missionary position rubbing your clit to provoke you more. "Oh my fucking god- please-p-please lemme cum" Tears fell from your eyes as his hands wrapped around your neck, his injecting thrusts never stopping.

"Dare you cum without my permission" He warned, his balls crushing inside the walls of your pussy hitting every right spot it could. "P-please d-daddy" You moaned as his cock hardened, ready to shoot inside you.

"Aww you look like a pathetic little slut, begging to come from her daddy," Hardening his grip on your neck he pulled you for a kiss. Few more thrusts as your walls too tightened around him.

"Come now whore," He groaned, pulling out his member cuming all over your breasts as you spill your juices too. Sliding your body against the cold mirror you calmed yourself down from the sudden intense workout.

"I fucken love you, now dare go to any other guy I won't think twice before fucking your brains out in front of him"