➵ 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐌 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

"You haven't-" You instantly covered his mouth eyeing him. Although there was no one in the house to hear what jungkook was about to announce. You saw him perplexed his eyes widened in disbelief.

"No way do not lie about this," He said as you slowly took your hands off as he spoke. "I shouldn't have told you, you can't be trusted" You rolled your eyes getting off the bed tying up your hair in a ponytail.

Jungkook, your roommate and you were having random chit chats and not even knowing when but somehow you both ended on this topic. It was so foolish of you to spill the fact that you haven't tried self-pleasure yet.

"No I mean-" He bit his lips nervously looking at you. You sat back on the bed again munching on a chocolate bar waiting for him to complete his sentence. "Hmm?" You asked confused at his incomplete sentence. He didn't say anything a visible smirk forming on his face made you feel giddy inside.

"What?? you pervert!" You grabbed the nearest pillow hitting him with it. Dodging your weak throws he somehow ended up hovering on you. Faces just inches away both your breath mingled with each other.

Your body reacted to this subtle thing, you felt your legs rubbing together feeling the heat between them.

"Can I touch you please?" He asked his eyes showing nothing but sincerity. Your heart twisted inside your ribs making your stomach flip. No words came out of your mouth instead you moved forward to kiss him on the lips.

Reacting to your subtle move he kisses you back taking it as a yes. Your hands entangled with his freshly dyed hair. Tongues fighting for dominance you gave at the moment he bit your lower lip.

His hands moved down to the button of your nightshirt. Pulling away from your lips he felt your body tense abruptly. "Do you want me to stop?" His voice came out in a whisper looking at your swollen lips and eyes barely open.

"N-no" You stuttered letting this foreign feeling sink into your body. "I am not going to go further," He said smiling most softly.

You now sat in front of him legs spread for him to pleasure. Your body is naked with your back pressed against his chest. "Tell me when you want me to stop" He sweetly whispered in your ear making you hum in response.

You closed your eyes feeling his hands slowly grazing on your milky skin. He moved his veiny hands down your thighs his hands gently massaging the skin. You already felt your heartbeat at an abnormal speed. His touches were stirring your soul up.

He now brings two of his fingers in front of your mouth. "Take it in your mouth baby" He whispered seductively as you opened your mouth sucking on his fingers to moisten them. He pulled it out wet moving his hands to your heat.

Gently rubbing circles on your clit you moaned slowly your head pressing on his back. His long slender fingers rubbed your pussy watching your body react. Your throat went dry suddenly with all the heavy breathing.

His actions took place as he increases his speed. Using some of his salivae he made his fingers glide easily on Your folds.

"F-fuck" You moaned loudly, this new feeling making you lose your mind. "Moan for me baby" He whispered in your ear gently nibbling on the skin.

"This f-feels s-so- Oh my-" Your legs clenched the moment you felt his finger entering you. He pumps in and out fucking you with his long tattooed fingers. "Jungkook please" You moaned your hands gripping his thighs.

"Please what baby?" He asked his fingers curling inside you making you lose your mind. "D-don't stop-" You moaned your whole body shaking under him.

He thrusts his fingers inside in speed, this euphoric feeling took you to cloud nine. Your climax was building inside you had this urge to close your legs. Jungkook made sure to give you all before you could release your juices.

"It feels weird-" You said, your body behaving weirdly as you felt this sudden urge to release. "You're going to cum baby? Do it" And with said you spilled your juices on his fingers.

Jungkook pulled them out slowly taking them in his mouth to taste you.
You put your entire weight on him calming down from this intense orgasm.

"Sweet" He licked his fingers clean.

"It was so good" You murmured feeling tired as ever. Jungkook chuckled grabbing the duvet to cover your naked self.

"Next time you're getting my cock baby girl, get ready to take it all"