➵ 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄 - 𝐉𝐉𝐊

Spraying his favorite perfume all over you, you smile looking in the mirror wearing a sweetheart top and a pair of denim shorts. You walked to your boyfriend's room as you frowned immediately seeing him still busy with his painting.

"Baby~" You cooed back, hugging him while planting a kiss on his cheek. "What are you trying to paint?" You whispered in his ears playfully nibbling on his ear.

"You smell so good baby" He pulls you closer making you sit on his lap. His hands grazing softly on your thighs. "Only for you my love" You smiled cheekily pecking his lips now before you could kiss him again he stopped you.

"Aah no miss not now, I am working" He gently pulls you away only to make you frown. "What are you painting?" You asked, looking at the blank canvas in front of him with his palette full of different colors.

"I still don't know, I guess I am having an art block" He sighs. "Don't worry baby you can paint me?" You said smiling as his face lit him in an instant.

"Paint you? Like Jack painted rose in Titanic?" He giggles with a smirk on his face. "Yeah! Should I take my clothes off now daddy?" You whispered seductively playing with the strings of your top giving a glimpse of your already exposed cleavage.

"Lay on the couch, clothes off honey" He cleared his throat with a stern look on his face. Taking your clothes off you lay on the couch. Jungkook couldn't help but bite his lips, you were looking ethereal as the rays of sun painted your naked body in this beautiful shade of yellow.

Your body illuminated with gold as Jungkook grabbed the paint brush walking towards you now. "How about you be my canvas kitty? That white canvas doesn't tempt me anymore" He whispered as you flinched the moment the paintbrush brushes on your body.

The cool sensation of paint made your body whimper, he slowly moved it to your breasts touching that sensitive area, your nibbles perked up as you rubbed your legs together feeling yourself getting wet. You didn't break the intense eye contact as your mouth parted begging to be kissed by him.

"Fuck-" You cursed your body arching as his brush went down to your thighs making you clench your legs together more tightly as your toes curled up.

"What baby? Didn't you want me to paint you?" Jungkook's hot breath touched your neck making you let out a low moan.

Throwing the paintbrush on the floor jungkook saw your milky skin painted ever so beautifully. "This is probably the best art I have ever made, too bad I will be destroying it with my own hands now" He removed his clothes as his well built frame came into sight.

Planting kisses on your neck he moved down to your heart painting his body as well from you as his body pressed against your every now and then. "Just fuck me already" Your whiny voice rang in his ear as jungkook chuckled deeply.

"Such a whiny little slut you are huh? Can't wait to get your master's dick?" He placed his member on your wet lips rubbing it against your clitoris to tease you more. You moaned, spreading your legs more but he didn't move an inch.

"I ain't moving until you answer me kitty" His voice made you whimper, so seductive and stern. "Yes master! Rail me like your toy, use me, and destroy me however you like" Your words flew out of your mouth as jungkook slams himself inside you.

"Aaahhmm" Your eyes rolled as your body filled up with him, your walls clenched around him. "Stop clenching kitty, you're gonna make me come" Jungkook grunts as he picks up his phase. The sloppy thrusts he planted inside you made your belly swarmed with butterflies.

Bodies sweating profusely you both breathed in each other's out as the golden rays fell on your body. "So fucking beautiful and mine" Jungkook kissed you as his lips fitted yours as if it's made just for them. "Argh-" You spread more for him, making him reach your end.

"Oh my gawd-" His hips rolled speedily making your body tremble under him. Your skin slapped together as the couch created this screeching sound.

"I think I am gonna come baby-" Your legs up in the air as your toes curled up you felt like your heart was going to come out any second. "Oh shit-" You arched your back clenching your walls around his hard member. Your body temperature rose suddenly as you soon creamed his length.

"the most beautiful art I have seen is you under me as you still beg for my touch even though I just destroyed the hell out of you now"